How Soon You Plan To Shed Those Holiday's Fat

vbimport

No that Holiday season is almost over how soon are you planning to Shed (lose) all those fat you have gained on the course of this holidays? How you are going to do it?

Never really thought about it TCAS but tell us what your going to do to lose those holiday meal pounds?

Still thinking about it, might be a while before a final decision is made.

[QUOTE=Bob;2187329]Never really thought about it TCAS but tell us what your going to do to lose those holiday meal pounds?[/QUOTE]

Happy New Bob, as for my own Plan it is on top of my wish list as soon as possible> I have to shed 20 pb which I have been struggling with for a year. The older we get the harder our methobolizim resist to diet and cutting food consumption.

[QUOTE=TCAS;2187359]Happy New Bob, as for my own Plan it is on top of my wish list as soon as possible> I have to shed 20 pb which I have been struggling with for a year. The older we get the harder our methobolizim resist to diet and cutting food consumption.[/QUOTE]Happy 2009 to you too TCAS. Getting older does make it harder to lose weight. Shedding 20 lbs is hard i bet. Good luck!

Haven´t gained anything at all :bigsmile:

…but I guess I should thank my kid´s mother. Normally I spend most of such holiday times on my own and lose a few pounds :doh: This time I seem to be around my blondies more often than usual :eek:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2187373]This time I seem to be around my blondies more often than usual :eek:[/QUOTE]yup i thought i heard wedding bells and with you, both blondies, and older blondies parents going back home to NZ :wink:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2187373]Haven´t gained anything at all :bigsmile:
[/QUOTE]

Lucky you - I gained a pound :o

I’ll jump on the scales tomorrow, hopefully it’s disappeared again by now crosses paws

Edit:…wait…Deano and Mama Blondie are tying the knot? :eek:

Don’t know about that marriage…one of Dean’s New Year’s resolutions was to marry Lin and Dana…:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2187416]Don’t know about that marriage…one of Dean’s New Year’s resolutions was to marry Lin and Dana…:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL! :eek:

Ha! I’ve lost a few pounds actually. The holidays were in the middle of a bronchitis and chest cold sandwich, so eating has been unpredictable.:frowning:

So, the question for me should be phrased “So how are you going to re-gain those lost holiday pounds?” Answer = Eat lots and lots of fattening foods.:bigsmile:

And what’s going on with all these people getting married 'round here?:confused: That’s a really quick way to gain weight (and debt, and stress, and the list goes on and on…):stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2187429]Ha! I’ve lost a few pounds actually. The holidays were in the middle of a bronchitis and chest cold sandwich, so eating has been unpredictable.:([/QUOTE]

I’d give you a virtual smack for rubbing in your weight loss…but since you’ve been sick I’ll say, hope you’re better soon :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2187431]I’d give you a virtual smack for rubbing in your weight loss…but since you’ve been sick I’ll say, hope you’re better soon :)[/QUOTE]

That’s mighty kind of you. Thank you.:flower:

How does that go? “I may have gained a daugher-in-law, but yuu’ve gained a TON”.

I’m not done eatin’ yet.

Unfortunately my metabolism is to cranked that I couldn’t gain a few pounds if I tried, I guess that’s because I am too active.

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=platinumsword;2187446]Unfortunately my metabolism is to cranked that I couldn’t gain a few pounds if I tried, I guess that’s because I am too active.

:cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

So you are among very few lucky people that passing the holiday season without regret of your eating habbit, Congratulation.

never never never never never never

[QUOTE=Arachne;2187408]…wait…Deano and Mama Blondie are tying the knot? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Huh? I may not have gained weight, but I sure ain´t sick! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=deanimator;2187704]Huh? I may not have gained weight, but I sure ain´t sick! :p[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess that answers that one. Thought you might have to gasp give up flirting for the New Year :wink:

In other news, the spare pound I mentioned above - gone, along with four of its little mates. :bigsmile:

That’s probably a good thing because I love turkey and sugar glazed ham.

:cool::cool: