How safe are we?

vbimport

www.how-safe-are-we.com

\\VH////
:eek:

Very good :slight_smile: btw how would you rate that barracuda of yours?

Very good :iagree: alot faster than my old WD drive and hell more space :bigsmile:

\\VH////
:slight_smile:

A question about your drive, is there much difference between ATA100 and ATA133 ?
As I have a Maxtor 120

I sure i read it is mainly Maxtor drives that are ATA133.

Iv never used ATA/133 cos my mobo cant do it :stuck_out_tongue: but its only 33mb (@ peak) faster so you might a slight diff. Yes I think all Maxtor’s are ATA/133, thats why I didnt get one.

\\VH////

very good but if i say so myself the tanks where really easy to tell they are fake lol and the helicopters

That was a blast, nice find Virus.

if i say so myself the tanks where really easy to tell they are fake lol and the helicopters
Yea.
Made me wanna have a look at the specs on a B2, they’re a nasty weapon. It attacks from up to 50,000ft, is undetectable to conventional radar, and packs nukes plus a ton of other munitions. If your interested:http://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/b2/ How safe are we? If your on the wrong side of one of these puppys, your screwed lol.

1 thing bout B2’s im sure they only fly @ night.

\\VH////

very good but if i say so myself the tanks where really easy to tell they are fake lol and the helicopters
I just used River Past Video Cleaner Trial version, and converted it from MPEG4 quicktime .mov to Windows WMV/ASF downsized it and compressed it from 2.2Mb to 1Mb, now its a lot more believable, due to WMP crappy codecs the digital effects barely show up. Emailed it to my friends at their work telling them it was all over the TV looks like World War III and that me and the wife are heading up north to the country.LOL

The whole ATA133 versus ATA100 is purely a commerical one, hard drives never get anywhere near up to 100mb’s transfer rate, however its possible that data in the drives cache memory could be transferred at the drives maximum rate but were talking miliseconds of difference here. the only way you’d tell any difference was looking at a graph.

also samsung drives are ATA133 however my board will only run this at ATA100 but as i say the difference is nothing.