How often do you visit CD Freaks?

How often do you visit CD Freaks? Me, more than a few times everyday at least since I became a CD Freaks Moderator 4 weeks ago. (Not that often before.)

As the forum is my start-page on al my webbrowerser on my computer, I visit CDF quite often. I guess it’ll be about 50 times a day…

More than 10…

we know…

:wink:

This is my start page as well. I am frequently online when I am bored and I look at this forum. When I have a tech question, I look at the forums, but when I have nothing to do I look at the living room. But less often now since it has turned into something it was not when I first joined.

c’mon, if you’re referencing me, I only saturate the thread which is supposed to have many many many replies (Longest Thread). The rest of the living room is great. :slight_smile:

Lighten up. Live life. Laugh, for goodness sakes! :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t like start pages. They tax my modem too much, especially when I know where I want to go.

and do the mods spend all say here? does Airhead even work/go to school? Some like the illustrious DoMi are paid to be on CDFreaks (and moderate, and maintain, and develop, and update…). a dream job.

Many people access the forums even in work places.

You could better ask “when do you leave”, that’ll be hard to answer :wink:

I visited once a long time ago and never left since then.

Maybe it was too obvious a question for the most loyal CD Freaks people. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by nEXusJ
Some like the illustrious DoMi are paid to be on CDFreaks (and moderate, and maintain, and develop, and update…). a dream job.

You should talk with IamRocket and Redhatted about joining the Dominator Fan Club.

shakes head
Sad, oh so sad.

Yeah maybe we can get him a “RedHatted wannabe” status :wink:

RH has the “Iamrocket wannabe” status …

that way we will get thousands of these guys loose in the forums :eek:

aHEM

gargle

I am NO “wannabe”! I am DoMi’s sycophant. Not rocket’s wannabe, not RH’s wannabe.

I already am in the group. see my location, pic, sig, etc.

I would much rather have a Status something like: DoMi Is My King!

I voted 5-10. I usually come here a bunch of times when I have a free minute, then once a day for 45 minutes-hour usually.

Originally posted by nEXusJ
I would much rather have a Status something like: DoMi Is My King!

How about “I am Domi’s Bitch” ?

no, I’m male. :wink:

(besides, between you and me, I own him. He took off his pants and preposed to me. On public IRC. then, he kept begging me to elope, even after my rejection of his “idea”. Then, I threatened to make a lawsuit against him for molesting a 14-year old. :wink: It’s going fine… wanna join MY cult?)

Hmm, just becasue you put that you are Domi’s slave in your signature does not mean that you are. Remember that it was you that put it there :slight_smile:

I do have to agree with Hemi. Rocket is the #1 groupie, followed by RedHatted who tried to do the same stuff a while ago, and then you. So you are currently #3, the back of the line…

Maybe someone should start a I Hate Domi-club? Nobody has done that before :slight_smile:

btw, I visit more than 10 times a day.

more than 30 times a day. I get up in the morning, check email for replies. Get those cleared and replies made. Go to school. Browse mainpage and forums for a couple of hours. Go home in afternoon. Frequently check email for rest of the evening.

I love my cable connection, i never have to leave:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
[B]Yeah maybe we can get him a “RedHatted wannabe” status :wink:

RH has the “Iamrocket wannabe” status …

that way we will get thousands of these guys loose in the forums :eek: [/B]

LOL. I’d love to see that… :bigsmile: