How often do you eat out at "Fast Foods?"

vbimport

I was watching the movie “Super Size Me” about a week ago, and I was kinda amazed, well, shocked at the facts and different things they were talking about, like McDonalds (maccas, how we australians call it) in the u.s had like drinks that were half gallon…i’m guessing that’s over a litre…and how alot of ppl these days choose to eat out more reguarly and don’t exercise and therefore our society is becoming more and more rounder.

Anyway onto my thread, about once maybe every 2 or 3 weeks…

once a week, but just a quick bite. I don’t like the whole meals…

Didn’t they get rid of the supersized menu in the US?
Note that the normal McD menu in the US is about the same as a double supersized menu in Europe :slight_smile:

Once a year, max. :iagree:

Didn’t they get rid of the supersized menu in the US?

yea, they did…After 6 weeks in the film festival (if i recall properly), they got rid of it and said that their actions had nothing to do with the film…cough…cough

Note that the normal McD menu in the US is about the same as a double supersized menu in Europe

probably the same as in australia too…why do u think americans are the largest ppl on earth? :bigsmile: …hope there are no americans listening to what i’m saying

I saw this documentary once on tv where a really really fat guy went into a restaurant and asked the waiters “It’s true, that if you succesfully completely eat the 7 pound beef, you won’t get a bill?”. Waiter,“Yes Sir, would you like something to drink with that?” “Yeah, a diet coke please”.

I guess we did this about every two weeks or so, maybe even more. Pizza, burgers, fries etc etc…

We kinda stopped it though as it’s getting too unhealthy and it’s pretty expensive as well. I guess we’re down to once a month right now.

hey everyone, try visiting this site…http://www.mcspotlight.org/…it’s like everything about the latest in lawsuits and such…the latest one, lol, i can’t believe this a maccas was planning to start searving seafood…and well…protesters…hrm…wot next…hrmmm…i think maccas has all foods covered…

i watched super size me over at a friend’s place (bless netflix) and immediately went to mcdonalds right after and got a Big Mac meal (#1, medium size) and a 6pc chicken mcnuggets. :eek: gotta love a high metabolism :iagree: :bigsmile:

i watched super size me over at a friend’s place (bless netflix) and immediately went to mcdonalds right after and got a Big Mac meal (#1, medium size) and a 6pc chicken mcnuggets. gotta love a high metabolism

hrmmm…this thread’s kinda gone off topic, but what the heck…not sure if u saw the extra features but there was an experiment where he bought a hamburger and chips from a regular store and different types of burgers and chips from maccas…just on the chips for this…well…the chips from the regular store were mouldy when he showed two weeks later, but the chips from maccas were like brand new even after 5 weeks…that’s wots going down your stomachs…yummy! :bigsmile:

yup…saw that…“the smoking fry” …hm hm good :smiley:

how did i bring it off topic? :confused: because i didn’t say how often i eat the stuff? few times a month (may 4-5).

Pizza once a month and thats about how far it gets. And pizza where I live is cheap and (almost) healthy :slight_smile:
McDonalds is expensive and therefore I dont go there unless I really have to.

Pizza once a month and thats about how far it gets. And pizza where I live is cheap and (almost) healthy

almost healthy…lol…good one, never heard of that before…the cheapest pizza we have down here is like $4 aus…for a large…how cheap is that…but that’s only on special days…and this one place, they call it pizza lovers

McDonalds is expensive and therefore I dont go there unless I really have to.

how expensive? it cost’s like about $5.50au for a medium size meal…

Pizza (with salad (and drink in some places)) is ~45 SEK = 8,5 AUD
McDonalds (regular with fries and drink) is ~ 55 SEK = 10,5 AUD

And the pizza gets your fed while the burger is tiny.
Currency converter http://www.oanda.com/convert/classic/

… Where do you live, vdk? :eek:

Yes I want to live with his prizes too :slight_smile:

i live in australia!!..lol!

$10 for a mcdonalds? god that’s expensive…

salad with pizza? lol…we just order a pizza…and then eat…no salads…

by the way how much do soft serves (icecream with cone but it’s a mini one) cost over there u guys? they use to cost 30cents here but damn…they increased it to 50cents :bigsmile:

I know that, lol. I mean where in Australia? There is a Pizza Lovers around the corner from where we live, with $4 pizzas on Monday and Tuesday, I think.

It’s about $6 for a decent meal in McDonalds here.