How Often do you Change Your Underwear?

How often do you change your underwear???

Oopsie, I didn’t read the last one. I wear boxers. So… Maybe a Moderator can take one off ‘Everyday’ and add one to ‘I wear boxers’?

Last i heard boxers were considered underwear too …:stuck_out_tongue:

Once in 2 days :cool:

Originally posted by Hemispasm
Last i heard boxers were considered underwear too …:stuck_out_tongue:

with holes and nappies inbuilt of course :smiley:

Once or twice a day… depends on the amounts of showers I take :slight_smile:

I wear boxers as well btw :wink:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Once or twice a day… depends on the amounts of showers I take :slight_smile:

I wear boxers as well btw :wink: [/B]

I wear boxers… boxers are cool…:cool:

What is “change underwear”??

Originally posted by holyCow
What is “change underwear”??

Wear it according to the manual, wear it inside out, wear it front side back and finally use it to blow your nose in…so one set of underwear can be changed several times before actually throwing it in the washing bin :wink:

btw every day a new pair…it is just plain disgusting to wear your underwear for more than one day…

I wear this strange cross breed of jockey’s and boxers.

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]Wear it according to the manual, wear it inside out, wear it front side back and finally use it to blow your nose in…so one set of underwear can be changed several times before actually throwing it in the washing bin :wink:

btw every day a new pair…it is just plain disgusting to wear your underwear for more than one day… [/B]

That’s just incredible… we Dutch people pay masses and massed of Tax and guess what… you still have to blow your nose in dirty old boxers… :slight_smile:

I guess your boss is greedy, right? :iagree:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
That’s just incredible… we Dutch people pay masses and massed of Tax and guess what… you still have to blow your nose in dirty old boxers… :slight_smile:

Where did you read I did that? Please show me, because I cannot remember writing that I used all of the above-described possible uses… :wink:

[B]Wear it according to the manual, wear it inside out, wear it front side back and finally use it to blow your nose in…so one set of underwear can be changed several times before actually throwing it in the washing bin :wink:

btw every day a new pair…it is just plain disgusting to wear your underwear for more than one day… [/B]

Friend of yours??/gs. :iagree:

Where did you read I did that? Please show me, because I cannot remember writing that I used all of the above-described possible uses… :wink:

Nopez… but poor man’s induction told me so :wink:

At least twice ! At eastern and christmas ! :bigsmile:

Every day and also after a shower after sports.

I don’t wear undies. Why do some people think that’s gross? It’s better ventilation, LOL!

Hasta luego :iagree:

ack, I wear boxers, but voted for everyday. what, are boxers somehow exempt from having to be changed?

and yeah, at least everyday, and after every shower.

easter and christmas… rofl

Originally posted by nEXusJ
easter and christmas… rofl
Thats when he gets new pairs :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

Every day or every two days, sometimes I forget which ones that are new so I might end up wearing yesterdays thinking that they are todays until I go to bed and discover the new ones in the bed.
I do not like mornings…