How muich time (a day) do you spent on looking in the mirror and fixing up your face?

vbimport

I guess the thread’s title says it pretty much: how haughty are you?

I myself spend about 10 minutes shaving, doing my hair etc each morning. Occasionally, I do a quick fix-up during the day (if neccessary).

I dint spend much time at all. Normally I am out the door with out looking in mirror as I just grab a ball cap and go.

About 5 minutes.

how haughty am I …well work days…about 30 minutes…from shower to door…but on date nights…2 hours…everything has got to be perfect!!!

5 minutes.

Around 40 minutes in the morning getting ready for work. If I’m going out, then anything up to 1 hour 30 minutes. I always carry a first aid kit comprising of a makeup bag, mirror and hairbrush.

Bah! 30 minutes including stretching & shower time.

Quick shave before a shower, throw on some clothes & brush my hair back on the way out.

When I got to work I get up 30 minutes before I have to be there. Take a 10minute shower, I shave while in the shower. Then get dressed and I’m out the door for work :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
There’s not enough hours in the day to make myself presentable. So I just slip on my mask.(2 seconds)

about 2 seconds any longer than that and the glass might brake :frowning:

about 5 minutes of combing and stuff like that
showers can take up pretty long
i hate shaving though, never resulting in a good clean shave

mirror maybee a quick glance dont matter how much i stare at it i will always look the same!!! 2 or 3 mins if i get a shave :slight_smile:

In the morning 15 minutes.
When I go out 30 - 45 minutes.

I hate shaving, takes me about 20 - 30 minutes.

Normal day…2 minutes
Special Day (holiday, party, etc.)…45 minutes
This is not including my infamous 1 1/2 hour showers… :o

Just 5 min for the teeth…
And 5 for the Hair, got to keep it good for the ladies. :bigsmile:

Dude you got to lay off the wrist exercises…

like 15 minutes, for my hair and to clean my face (those damn pimples :frowning: haha :stuck_out_tongue: ) and ofcourse to brush my teeth etc. i never use make-up (i only curl my eyelashes) so i dont need much time… im not very haughty :stuck_out_tongue: haha

maybee if i was half as prety i would spend more time looking in the mirror :smiley: whats the point of being vane if you aint got the looks :confused:

about 2 minutes