HOW MUCH for a 30x liteon in ££?

vbimport

30x cdrw (series 5 chipset of course) - how much shoould one expect to pay for a new 1 today, in pounds.

The reason i ask - i am going to sell my 40x and buy a 32x so i can o/c it of course :slight_smile:

kinda strange but at Dabs there are only 3 S series available
www.dabs.com/products/prod-search.asp?action=search&tid=461&mid=837&ob=manufacturer&obd=asc&stab=ref

probably just not updated :wink:

@ www.overclockers.co.uk there is a price difference of £4 between the 32x and 40x liteon’s so I recommend you don’t sell and stick to what you’ve got.

i am sure i can get a significant price difference @bowlers computer fair.

btw, i got a 40x + 25 CDrs for $45

i am sure i can get a significant price difference @bowlers computer fair.

btw, i got a 40x + 25 CDrs for £45

Not forgeting the 4 quid it cost you to get in to Bolwers plus the price of getting there :wink:

http://www.pcindex.co.uk/results_Pro.asp?Company=&Category=24&Maker=171&PartDescr=&Submit=Search+PC+index&id=29719924

i can get free trans port, and if i get more stuff the saving will well out do the entrance fee. :wink:

Not forgetting the aggro of being battered around 2 jampacked halls full of people not giving a toss if they bump into or owt LOL

Personaly i would rather pay a couple of quid more from a shop or etailer knowing i have some kind of real support behind the purchase. :stuck_out_tongue:

when i buy from bowlers, i always make sure the guy i buy from has a shop in manchester somewhere if i ever have problems :slight_smile: