How Many Times a Day?

vbimport

…open to interpretation… :wink:

Where’s the “lots” option?

During college, between 12:30 and 13:30 and at 19:00 when “Man bijt hond” is on…

Irregular.

whenever the mood takes me :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s good for the mood?

Hahaha, either you’re all dirty, or my mind is polluted because I’ve been talking to Airhead too much. :stuck_out_tongue:

How can being irregular be dirty?

It all depends on what “it” is. :slight_smile:

Then as long as I am concerned, your mind is a little polluted. :slight_smile: Save your soul! :bigsmile:

I heartily blame Airhead. He claims to be as innocent as a virgin bunny. :bigsmile:

Note to self: Think twice before talking to dirty minded canadians on MSN -Air

2 or 3 times a day…depends on the quantity of water I drink/eat (on food) :stuck_out_tongue:

More than 9 times.

I cant vote in this one because of “day” now if it was “week”:sad: or “month”:sad: then i could vote

At LEAST 3 times a day… maybe a few teasers in the middle.
I definately can’t go without it for more than a few hours… well I can, but I feel terrible.
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night & just need it.

My favourite place for it though is in the kitchen, on the table, my second favourite place is in bed, but I’ll do it virtually anywhere if I have to do it. I refuse to do it in elevators though, or toilets… yuck!

i think debro means food :stuck_out_tongue: of course i may be wrong…

Of course!!! How could you possibly take it any other way?

I’ve also done it on trains, busses and in supermarkets … but people usually object …

hehehee:p

I’m sure you’ve done it in lots of places N69r!!!

I’ve even done it in cemetaries !!! And at my grandparents house :slight_smile:
In the car … with my parents present … while they were doing it.

Lololololololol :slight_smile:

I’ve even done it in an airplane, but I usually do it 4-5 times a day on the ground. Most recently on the glass table in the livingroom.