How many domains do you have?

It costs about $9 to $25 per year to register a domain.

Ever thought of buying one or two ?

I’ve got 4 at the moment.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
I’ ve got 4 at the moment.

I 've created a domain, but I don’t own it… What’s your domains Mr B. ?

belvederian-enterprises.com
cdfreaks.info

The two others i will well when the time is ripe :slight_smile:

Cough! (porn sites?) Cough…Cough!

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]belvederian-enterprises.com
cdfreaks.info

The two others i will well when the time is ripe :slight_smile: [/B]

I think I am not allowed to guess… :wink:

Own three (well, actually only 2, the third is for a foundation I am treasurer of. Strictly speaking, registered 2 (out of the three) domain names to someone who has a register in the Chamber of Commerce, necessary still to register a .nl domain)

So I guess I really only have one to my own name…

And there is one other I use: www.spotters.tk, but do not own…

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
belvederian-enterprises.com

I saw you have left your page without updating it for a long time… :wink:
Btw, do you earn any money for having cdrfreaks.info ???

but don’t tell anyone :bigsmile:

I don’t own a single one, but I do maintain 3 sites…

Still I voted for 3 :slight_smile:

Originally posted by RedHatted
[B]

I saw you have left your page without updating it for a long time… :wink:
Btw, do you earn any money for having cdrfreaks.info ??? [/B]

i was planning to give it to Domi once , but couldn’t get it configured properly…

naah , was kind of a “game” on irc once , where we found out which cdfreaks.[something] were free… i was quick enough to get .info :slight_smile:

I own one domain name which I haven’t paid for.
Not counting the domainnames I own illegaly sometimes for one day or two :slight_smile:

Originally posted by CR4CK1N705H
“Not counting the domainnames I own illegaly sometimes for one day or two :-)”

Stuff like this can get you banned. :cop:


I’ve thought about getting a domain, but I don’t know what I would put on it…:confused:

well i voted 1, as I have registeredone , and paid for it on my credit card, but i dont really own it (well i own 1/3rd).

You’ve got a bad link there nb-…

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]It costs about $9 to $25 per year to register a domain.

Ever thought of buying one or two ?

I’ve got 4 at the moment. [/B]

I have 9! :wink:

Most are .co.uk ones, which cost me around 5 Euros a year. The .com and .net ones are around 16 Euros.

Of course, it’s pure extravagance really!

Tony

I paid just 6.75 bucks :smiley: ,no prob until now :stuck_out_tongue: