How Many Copies of Nero Do You Own?

vbimport

While completing a project I decided to clean out the case I use for media storage and organize what I have. In the process of reviewing my software collection I came up with 13 copies of Nero and 9 copies of Power DVD. I’m sure there are individuals out there with more than that. Lets hear how many you have in your collection.

Why due eye knead too no how two spill win eye halve a spellchecker? /.

I too think i could shingle a cottage, if not a small house :wink:

I count 3 copies of nero, 5 nero express, 2 Roxio/Adaptec EZCD, 1 Record now DX.

Also 7 copies of windvd/powerdvd.

Ok, I’m freaked :stuck_out_tongue:

Most of them are OEM bundles. Just like those bundle software that come with computers, motherboards, graphic cards, etc. Some of us probably have over 50 copies of Nero.

i just have 2 copies of Nero…one alcohol 120 …:smiley:

quite a few bundled copies of nero that come with cd/dvd writers also a few power dvd as well

Thanks to this thread I did a quick inventory and ended up throwing a bunch of them in the trash creating more space for other junk in my storage cabinet.

umm Got nero 4 retailed with my Plextor Burner ( 2x one ) … later on Nero 5 with a 24x Burner , and later one Nero 5.5 … Nero 6 I Never used … Have tryed it but found that 5.5 work much better for my part. Now Im realy thinking of Nero 7 , but havent tryed anything other then a demo. The only cool thing in Nero 7 is the Premium Pack with all the stuff , so then it is not just a burner app. longer it is just so much more :slight_smile:

Too bloody many :bigsmile:…haven’t counted them, though. Maybe I should…and yeah, PowerDVD is another one. Far too many copies of that, too.

To use an Aussie expression…heaps!!!:slight_smile:

We’ll be pimping them in the street soon…

Dons flasher-type overcoat

“Psssst…buddy…wanna buy some DVD/burning software?”

:bigsmile:

MMMM…that I gotta see! :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

ROTFL…only if you promise to take all my Nero’s and PowerDVDs :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

I’ll buy every one of them…I’m a sucker for a good looking sheila in a raincoat! :wink: :iagree: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

There you go, girls…now you know how to get rid of any extra copies of said software! :bigsmile:

Oh jeeze…what HAVE I done!!! :doh: :bigsmile:

LMAO…better clear out a room for all those Neros and PowerDVDs! :bigsmile:

Oh well, maybe I can use the disks for coasters!

two of nero, two oem nero, one of icopydvd2, seven of powerdvd. i don’t know where i got seven of powerdvd. :doh:

Pff … yeah I need to get high tonight … you got some Nero I can fire up :stuck_out_tongue: :rolleyes: :bow: … Got me some sweet TY DVD-R I`m gone burn :eek: :bigsmile:

Many copies (we ARE talking about legit copies now aren’t we :D)

I have NERO 5.5 and NERO 6, retail box, legit :slight_smile: And as to NERO 7 I’ll pass :smiley:

I really don’t see ANY valid reason to have archival backups of NERO :smiley: There are plenty of alternatives out there MUCH BETTER, much smaller and more feature packed than NERO anyways so I don’t worry :smiley: