How many cds have you burnt with your Litey?

vbimport

#1

As I said in the 3d title.....I'd like to Know about the durability of LiteOn burners after several (thousands) cds.

I know about Plextor durability and got several burners.....now I'd like to Know about how many cds will a LiteOn afford.
I know number of cds a burn is able to affords depends on several aspects,but let me Know at least how many you've burnt!

Thanks a lot and sorry for my expression way,I'm from Italy.


#2

1800-2000 with each of my LTR-24102B’s
700+ with my LTR-32123S

All is still working great.


#3

I’m in a band, and I use my 24102B to burn copies of our CD. I burn 100 per session, so I’ve done at least 1500 and have had no problems.


#4

I’ve burned about 7 in my LTR-40125S. So far my LiteOn is holding up extremely well!! :wink:

Seriously, I’ve only had the burner a week or two and have only used it to back up some of my latest game CDs and to copy a couple audio CDs. From the comments so far, it looks like this LiteOn unit is going to last me a long time! :cool:


#5

Originally posted by OC-Freak
[B]1800-2000 with each of my LTR-24102B’s
700+ with my LTR-32123S

All is still working great. [/B]

What u got,a factory?
How many Ltr 24102b do you own?

I’m really undecided between LiteOn and Lg 32-40x.
Which you think is the best?

Thanks a lot guys


#6

hehe, I’ve two LTR-24102B’s

I don’t know LG very well, but their 4X CD-RW was crap, we had many of those die here where I work.


#7

How many cds have you burnt with your Litey?

I will never know, unless it dies… Ha, like I said, I’ll never know.


#8

Originally posted by ant4bud
[B]

I will never know, unless it dies… Ha, like I said, I’ll never know. [/B]

I meant until now…sorry,as I said I’m not English made language.

English made language?Tell me if it’s it correct…I guess it’s not!
English is not my first (or own) language.

Bye


#9

its not corrrect, but never mind
[with my 24102b i have done about 250cdr’s:)]


#10

So far I’ve only burned about 10 CD-Rs with mine, though I’ve done a lot of write simulations and CD-RW work.

Mostly I’ve been doing backups of music CDs that are borderline for readability (gives the drive a real workout when using EAC); I’ve been much more careful with my copy-protected game CDs. :slight_smile:

Lite-On drives typically have very good mechanical integrity. I have no worries about mine. :cool: They should last a very long time if you keep dust from getting in.


#11

Originally posted by godzilla525
[B]So far I’ve only burned about 10 CD-Rs with mine, though I’ve done a lot of write simulations and CD-RW work.

Mostly I’ve been doing backups of music CDs that are borderline for readability (gives the drive a real workout when using EAC); I’ve been much more careful with my copy-protected game CDs. :slight_smile:

Lite-On drives typically have very good mechanical integrity. I have no worries about mine. :cool: They should last a very long time if you keep dust from getting in. [/B]

I always clean my discs accurately before getting them into my burners…and only open the cd-r just before burning…

Thanks guys