How many cds have you burnt with your Litey?

vbimport

As I said in the 3d title.....I'd like to Know about the durability of LiteOn burners after several (thousands) cds.

I know about Plextor durability and got several burners.....now I'd like to Know about how many cds will a LiteOn afford.
I know number of cds a burn is able to affords depends on several aspects,but let me Know at least how many you've burnt!

Thanks a lot and sorry for my expression way,I'm from Italy.

1800-2000 with each of my LTR-24102B’s
700+ with my LTR-32123S

All is still working great.

I’m in a band, and I use my 24102B to burn copies of our CD. I burn 100 per session, so I’ve done at least 1500 and have had no problems.

I’ve burned about 7 in my LTR-40125S. So far my LiteOn is holding up extremely well!! :wink:

Seriously, I’ve only had the burner a week or two and have only used it to back up some of my latest game CDs and to copy a couple audio CDs. From the comments so far, it looks like this LiteOn unit is going to last me a long time! :cool:

Originally posted by OC-Freak
[B]1800-2000 with each of my LTR-24102B’s
700+ with my LTR-32123S

All is still working great. [/B]

What u got,a factory?
How many Ltr 24102b do you own?

I’m really undecided between LiteOn and Lg 32-40x.
Which you think is the best?

Thanks a lot guys

hehe, I’ve two LTR-24102B’s

I don’t know LG very well, but their 4X CD-RW was crap, we had many of those die here where I work.

How many cds have you burnt with your Litey?

I will never know, unless it dies… Ha, like I said, I’ll never know.

Originally posted by ant4bud
[B]

I will never know, unless it dies… Ha, like I said, I’ll never know. [/B]

I meant until now…sorry,as I said I’m not English made language.

English made language?Tell me if it’s it correct…I guess it’s not!
English is not my first (or own) language.

Bye

its not corrrect, but never mind
[with my 24102b i have done about 250cdr’s:)]

So far I’ve only burned about 10 CD-Rs with mine, though I’ve done a lot of write simulations and CD-RW work.

Mostly I’ve been doing backups of music CDs that are borderline for readability (gives the drive a real workout when using EAC); I’ve been much more careful with my copy-protected game CDs. :slight_smile:

Lite-On drives typically have very good mechanical integrity. I have no worries about mine. :cool: They should last a very long time if you keep dust from getting in.

Originally posted by godzilla525
[B]So far I’ve only burned about 10 CD-Rs with mine, though I’ve done a lot of write simulations and CD-RW work.

Mostly I’ve been doing backups of music CDs that are borderline for readability (gives the drive a real workout when using EAC); I’ve been much more careful with my copy-protected game CDs. :slight_smile:

Lite-On drives typically have very good mechanical integrity. I have no worries about mine. :cool: They should last a very long time if you keep dust from getting in. [/B]

I always clean my discs accurately before getting them into my burners…and only open the cd-r just before burning…

Thanks guys