How many balls should there be in a xmas three?

Next week I’ll be buying my first real xmas tree (I always had a tiny tree, about half a meter high). I’ll be buying a 1.5m high tree.

Now my questions: how many balls should I put in that three? I’ve already got 48 balls… is that enough, or should I add some?

How many balls do you guys & gals put in your trees?

I keep my balls in my pocket :wink:

You should hang your balls on the tree and see how it looks :slight_smile:
If it looks empty get more balls
If it looks too full remove some of your balls
:bigsmile:

48 sounds good , but do you have lights, tinsel? other goodies?

First we have ‘Sinterklaas’ (Dec 5/6), when he’s gone, then I’ll start thinking about X-mas…

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
[B]First we have ‘Sinterklaas’ (Dec 5/6), when he’s gone, then I’ll start thinking about X-mas…

[/B]

Amen! They forget this guy to easy.

First Sinterklaas (:bow: :bow: ) then Kerstmis!

But 48 sounds to much, I think 40 is max, but it depends on how wide your tree is gonna be.

@Portmac: that’s very wise (I just don’t want to keep running to the shops ;))

@Tax: No I don’t forget him, but I have to get a xmas tree before my girlfriend does :wink:

@NMPaulCP: Ofcourse I got lights… I think I got 100 lights or so, the rest of the stuff I still have to get as soon as I can!

Depends , how wide is the tree from branch to branch ?

Tip : put it in front of the window and walk back 100 metres. If you can still visibly spot the difference between an afternoon sunshine and your tree… it’s too much.

You can never have enough Balls, some people never have them so as many as you can put on the freakin thing :bigsmile: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Whatever you do with the balls you’ve got don’t forget to buy a
FAIRY this will complement the balls.

Ivanhoe…

The TRUTH is a LIE waiting to be told.

A fairy with balls??
I always used a angel at the the top.

A fairy???

WTF?