How many are really active?

vbimport

How many of the claimed 465,000 plus members have logged in or posted in the last 12 months?

Not me! :disagree:

Neither me :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]HUH?[/B] :eek:

member: penis dick cock johnson schlong wang dong rod pecker erection boner sex weiner prick willy phallus tool shaft vagina unit shlong balls forum knob weenie ass genitals sausage package man gang wood fuck pole of head pussy stiffy stick wiener cum junk large flesh rocket small hard-on aaaaaaaaah yes!!! gay peter cunt

1. n. male organ

2. n. Yet another term for the male organ. [I]Shit! That Bobbit bitch dis-membered Johnny![/I]

3. the male sex organ used for popping mamas, or women with great hotential, also refurred to as a bonosaursus
    [I]the member penitrated the very hotential young women[/I]

4. Word used by some crazy ass Mexicans that can’t pronounce the word “Remember”. [I]Hey Esas, the chick who licked you pito n threw up, you member?[/I]

[RIGHT]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=member[/RIGHT]

[B]I deny everything![/B]

[QUOTE=deanimator;2499792][B]HUH?[/B] :eek:

member: penis dick cock johnson schlong wang dong rod pecker erection boner sex weiner prick willy phallus tool shaft vagina unit shlong balls forum knob weenie ass genitals sausage package man gang wood fuck pole of head pussy stiffy stick wiener cum junk large flesh rocket small hard-on aaaaaaaaah yes!!! gay peter cunt

1. n. male organ

2. n. Yet another term for the male organ. [I]Shit! That Bobbit bitch dis-membered Johnny![/I]

3. the male sex organ used for popping mamas, or women with great hotential, also refurred to as a bonosaursus
    [I]the member penitrated the very hotential young women[/I]

4. Word used by some crazy ass Mexicans that can’t pronounce the word “Remember”. [I]Hey Esas, the chick who licked you pito n threw up, you member?[/I]

[RIGHT]http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=member[/RIGHT]

[B]I deny everything![/B][/QUOTE]

Yo Deano-

OUTSTANDING and so appropriate-eh!! :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[QUOTE=~Jethro~;2499781]How many of the claimed 465,000 plus members have logged in or posted in the last 12 months?[/QUOTE]

Most dont even make 1 post :bigsmile:

Whats a member?

[QUOTE=diane7;2503364]Most dont even make 1 post :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

If they all logged in today, I’d imagine the server would crash. :eek:

However, if they were all able to log on and make just one post, that would be a lot of posts. :iagree:

[QUOTE=Seán;2503381]However, if they were all able to log on and make just one post, that would be a lot of posts. :iagree:[/QUOTE]Would be a ton of spam to clean up then :doh:

[QUOTE=Seán;2503381]If they all logged in today, I’d imagine the server would crash. :eek:[/QUOTE] The server may decide to crash anyway. :cool:

Like it did Friday :frowning:

[QUOTE=bean55;2503398]Like it did Friday :([/QUOTE]huh i just thought it was just a normal day here.

I was to busy playing guitar tech to notice though :smiley:

Just here for the free beer. :smiley:

Hey CCRomeo!! Just a fellow Connecticunite, in the lower mid western part of the state saying Hi!

[QUOTE=Zathros;2503423]Hey CCRomeo!! Just a fellow Connecticunite, in the lower mid western part of the state saying Hi![/QUOTE] A connectiwhatnow? Can you say that three times in a row without seriously injuring your tongue? :eek:

Seems like arriving at a major event of about half a million members, just on the wrong day… :wink:

Edit: Looks like the server is having problems again… I’d just love to know what would happen if everybody suddenly tried signing in. :smiley:

Ah,Is this the rest area,I think I’m Lost:cool:

You’ve got a hole in your soul if you don’t dig the blues :smiley:

I’m still lookin’ for rest rooms:iagree::doh:It’s around here some place,How about a quote:
No matter how much the cats fights there always seems to be plenty of kittens----Abraham Lincoln:bow:

screamin’ and cryin’ the blues:iagree::bow:

some of us are just to old to be active