How long does your computer take to copy a disk

vbimport

I am just curious how long your system takes to copy a disk. It takes me on average 13 minutes to copy the main movie. I am not running a super fast system. Intel Core 2 Quad 2.5GHz, with 8GB ram, and onboard video, Win 7 x64… Not a power horse but I am happy with it. I see DNC can use the video card to help with the copy procedure, has anybody seen any improvement using that? Oh by the way I am using 4.5.0.1 Next Tech version and Machinist 2.

Personally I never had the right card to accelerate the process. Basic time is 30 minutes or less depending on how much video needs compressing. Could be a bit longer I guess.

[QUOTE=mop01995;2669099]I am just curious how long your system takes to copy a disk. It takes me on average 13 minutes to copy the main movie. I am not running a super fast system. Intel Core 2 Quad 2.5GHz, with 8GB ram, and onboard video, Win 7 x64… Not a power horse but I am happy with it. I see DNC can use the video card to help with the copy procedure, has anybody seen any improvement using that? Oh by the way I am using 4.5.0.1 Next Tech version and Machinist 2.[/QUOTE]
That’s about right for any system it doesn’t take power to back-up a dvd.:wink: