How is Cdfreaks to u?

vbimport

Hey there people, Personally i think CDFREAKS rocks! It is amazin! IT always has the latest news and the latest released. Please post what u think the best feature of CDFEAKS is??
ChicaneWeaver
:):):slight_smile:

This is a great site along with great people that make it that way

:cool: it’s cool:cool:

The site itself is good an the forum is even better, u can get answers 2 almost every question within a small period of time.

Originally posted by VVLI - Tang
The site itself is good an the forum is even better, u can get answers 2 almost every question within a small period of time.

If you use the search function one might find the answers even faster (not directed at you personal, just a general comment :wink: )

You as our visitors help make this the great site I think it is and it is for you visitors that the admins/mods do their best to keep it this way. But you can help too`…When you read an interesting article (which is brand new and not yet posted on the main page), you can submit the news to us through This link (which can be found on our mainpage as well)

If you feel you can write an interesting article or review of interesting products or programs (like the reviews on Napster clones, the article about SpyWare or the CloneCD manual; for a complete article listing check here), please contact us, we are always interested and you might get the credits on our mainpage (thus everlasting fame :wink: ).

But whatever you do, enjoy your time with CD Freaks…that is after all the most important thing!

cdfreaks.com sucks…hum…no wait, that’s my homepage :cool:

Originally posted by michalis
cdfreaks.com sucks…hum…no wait, that’s my homepage :cool:

hehe, unfortunetaly there are some peops who don’t like cdfreaks anymore, due facts it was used to be a few months ago

Originally posted by Mattel007
[B]

hehe, unfortunetaly there are some peops who don’t like cdfreaks anymore, due facts it was used to be a few months ago [/B]

that’s definately NOT me :slight_smile:
cdfreaks.com is my homepage for Iexplorer and the site i check first each time i connect to the net :stuck_out_tongue:

(i have no idea what was going on a few months ago…?)

The freaks who take part in this site have helped me out of the shit a good few times, some have even sent software to my
e-mail when it was hard to find. A big pat on the back to all, ( no I don’t mean a big Irish man) Ha!

:pcosmicray

:wink: Live Long And Prosper

Damn right CDFREAKS ROCKS!!! But though i rekon it would be damn cool if we could be involved even more in the Site itself. Like then most popular users could right reviews for the site and publish stuff themselves!!! This would be very cool and i think everyone would like it!
Cheers
ChicaneWeaver

CDfreaks is still a great site but the climax is over. It is my impression that we are building things a little bit up. The level is increasing so that’s not bad. All at all cdfreaks still rock.

CDFREAKS rocks.

I’ve only just become rookie, but have been looking at the main cdfreaks.com website for ages… it’s always been a constant source of useful info - not the usual crap one liners you get from most other sites…

keep the good work up fellas.

(sorry - hope I didn’t offend any ladies who post.)

Coming here for some time now and it’s still the first thing I check when I come online! :wink: Along with mail ofcourse!

Wookie how did u become and administrator???
ChicaneWeaver

Originally posted by ChicaneWeaver
Wookie how did u become and administrator???
ChicaneWeaver

To become an administrator you have to put in many hours of hard and dedicated work. If you have contributed to this forum in such a way that the management feels you are up for the job AND they are in need of an administrator, you might be asked for the job.

You can not apply for either moderator or administrator, you are asked for this if we need one…

Wookie has proven himself by spending a lot of time on this forum, answering a lot of people’s questions and showing he is responsible and has full understanding of this forum’s rules (same applies for Jojk and Dee-ehn who have recently joined the ranks of administrator).

Have to agree, i may not post alot but i sure look over cdfreaks & the forum everyday!!!
CDFREAKS ROCKS :cool:

This is usually the first thing I check also

Originally posted by marty140
… but i sure look over cdfreaks & the forum everyday!!!
CDFREAKS ROCKS :cool:

That is a good thing! :wink:

the dutch general chat kicks ass and also #cdfreaks on irc is pretty nasty
If you can speak dutch that is:cool:

My Famely wants to Disown me for the Time I spend here :flower: :kiss: :bigsmile: