How I spy on my kids on line

vbimport

Interesting articular on how much spying should you do over your kids online.

For people who’s children have out grown their electric collars …

I’m not sure how serious the huffington Post should be taken.
Apparently average teens are sending > 100 sms per day, sustained. I suspect that wears out their joints to the point that they aren’t able to write any more. Also, the number of teens without finger prints is becoming endemic.

At any rate, the article seems to be sensationalist B$ aimed at scaring parents into subscribing to one of those children’s safety services … in contrast to just supervising your children.

I agree on a lot what you have said Debro ,but I don’t think it should have gotten to that point where the kid has spent that much time with out the parent knowing in the first place.Kids need supervision and they are givin’ to much leeway and to much say on what happens. I wonder who’s the adult is sometimes.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2681982]I agree on a lot what you have said Debro ,but I don’t think it should have gotten to that point where the kid has spent that much time with out the parent knowing in the first place.Kids need supervision and they are givin’ to much leeway and to much say on what happens. I wonder who’s the adult is sometimes.[/QUOTE]

Total agreement. With the understanding that 100% supervision at all times is not possible, I’d expect people to drum into their children that if someone says “don’t tell your parents”, that they are up to something very bad, and they need to tell you immediately that the person has said that.

At least that gives parents an opportunity to either supervise or record those sessions.

What they do not know is that the kids are spying on them since they know more about computers