Nobody has talked about it since a long time.
But I have a few questions regarding Apple SuperDrive.
Apple is mostly known for minimalism, not for being equipped well, especially because their iPhones historically had mostly inferior technical specifications and fewer features despite being overpriced.
But how about their external USB SuperDrive?
- Do non-Apple computers support using SuperDrive via USB?
- Does it support error scanning?
- Does tobacco affect their warranty? (gladly, I have and will never smoke. Just curious.).
- How good does the error correction compare to other drives such as SE208DB?
- Does the drive make special noises?
- Does Apple manufacture the drive themselves?
- What other special features does it have?