How expenisve is fuel near you?

vbimport

Fuel tax is massive in the uk. How much does it cost u?
(make a post if u don't know in £'s)

I am in america, I just paid $1.12 a Galon. So that would be $1.12 USD for 3.8 litters. and $1 USD is = to 0.691004 pounds. so that would make $1.12 USD = £.86. So in conclusion i paid £.22 for 1 litter.

Price for unleaded fuel vary.

Today I paid 1.19 euro per liter, but saw a gas station further down the road that sold it for 1.10 euro per liter…

Luckily my employers pays for the gas :smiley:

Dam, is the price supposed to be in Euro or UK pounds

In California I just paid about $1.80 for a US gallon of unleaded premium (hey, my car has high compression, I gotta buy the expensive stuff).

You europeans are taxed to death.

I paid 1.39 a gallon 2 days ago.

It’s 94 cents a litre(Unleaded) and LPG is 44 cents a litre in Perth,Western Australia

ARGH!! petrol in england is so much more xpensive…about 70p for a litre!!!

I used a currency converter and I came up with one liter: 62p.
Seems stuff are expensive in the UK… :slight_smile:

Near me it costs 8,89 NKR per litre, that means 1,14 Euro.
I have always envyed you Americans your gas prices. I have never understood why we pay that much, at least here in Norway where we pump up so much oil each day?! :mad:
Ah, we get the politicians we deserve, I guess, it is after all us that votes on them. :slight_smile:

Too lazy to start converting but around here it costs about $1.35 for 1 gallon. You do the math…

Here 1 litr. 0.43 american dollars, (today) tomorrow, nobody knows (thanks I had diesel car)

Let’s see… THe only type of fuel I buy is Hydrozine (if you know what it is then you know what it does :wink: ).

It costs me $2.50 a pound from my local “dealer.”

I refuelled my car today: 1.119 euro per liter, which equals 0.68 British pounds per liter…
And BTW: I’m in The Netherlands

are we americans the only foos who call it “gas” or what?

A good siphon hose and a gas can and I get it for free.

Originally posted by Farad
are we americans the only foos who call it “gas” or what?
YES!! gas is the chemical state where particles move freely an randomly. Petrol, is a much better word 2 use

YES!! gas is the chemical state where particles move freely an randomly. Petrol, is a much better word 2 use

Damnit you are right. Petrol is what is put in the car, gas is what comes out of peoples backsides…

Hydrazine, anyone? (Wink Wink)

OK, I’ll stop now…

unleaded about 1.03€/liter
LPG .506€/liter

prices may vary (+/- 10%)

Italy,NE