How Dodgy are You?

vbimport

Link

Based on my score, I won’t be around here for a while.

ive done this one before still good though :slight_smile:

Years in prison: 33.5 Potential fine: £2000

heh :slight_smile:

Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £2000

Don’t ask how I don’t have any jail time :confused:

I guess I’d better stay out of the UK. :slight_smile:

Years in prison: 71 Potential fine: £7000

Slept with the Judge, or perhaps just the prosecuting attorney :stuck_out_tongue:
Bwuhahahahahhahaa!

[/color]

[color=Black]Dear god! I can’t believe I’m still alive.

[/color]

Only 12 years for me!

ha i only got 5 years and a £0 fine

In the clear

You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one’s after you, unless they’re trying to nick something from you! It’s good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it’s hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 5 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don’t be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

Hey Chriso, my score was the same as yours. See, all us CDFreaks is good guys…just don’t tell my mum! :wink:

Years in prison: 50 Potential fine: £2000

Oh bollocks. :bigsmile:

Bad girl, bad girl, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when they come for you!!! (naughty girl :bigsmile: ) :cop: :iagree: :bigsmile:

Years in prison: 22.5 Potential fine: £2500

Listen to you, Mr. Goodie-2-shoes! :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

Risky

I know ‘everyone’s doing it’, but that doesn’t mean its legal. Ok - chances are slim that anyone is ever going to prosecute you, but it just takes one bit of bad luck. It may seem easier to take the quick, cheaper option, but they might just clamp down. Nah, you’ll be fine… Well maybe not. Yeah its OK… Actually… Ooh. Aah.

Years in prison: 6 Potential fine: £5000

dang it most of that was. masturbating…and getting arouse in public… :sad: and anal sex…geeze… :eek:

Hey, it’s much harder (no pun intended) for a guy to hide arousal in public! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wow, you lot must be real goody goodies, I got 83 years imprisonment and £7000 fine, cya :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Edit >>>> geeze, just saw S_S’s post, bloody hell, I’m a bit hot now :o

Years in prison: 8.5 Potential fine: £7500

See you guys in 8.5 years :bigsmile:

maybe they can put me in your cell for my 6 years and we can pretend like we are posting on the forum…and oh yeah i’ll teach ya all the stuff that got me in there…:slight_smile: bring lots of lube with ya :wink: :bigsmile:

47.5 years and a £4500 fine, lets make it a round 50 and call it quits on the fine