How do you use nerocmd with Nero nvc files (Nero saved projects)?

I have several .nvc files that I would like to burn to NRG CD/DVD images. I cannot find the command line option for nerocmd to use an nvc file as input. I am using Nero 7 on the PC.

What is the command line for using nvc files as input?

Thank you for any help!

If I am not mistaken, the .nvc extension is for NeroVision 4 project files. Just open NV4 and say “open saved project” then select the file. You should be able to burn it as a DVD from NV4.

The nvc project files were created with Nero 7. However, I would like to use the command line “nerocmd.exe” to burn those projects to image files. What I have are several projects that require some re-encoding time and I would like to run those in a batch script using nerocmd. I need to load the nvc project files however, and I cannot find the correct command line argument to do that.

Thanks again!

Correction: Saltgrass, you are correct–the nvc file was created with Nero Vision 4. I guess the question is if there are any Nero Vision 4 command line options, or can those Nero Vision files be used by nerocmd.exe?

I, too, would like an answer to this question. A *.nvc file that I spent hours editing has no value to me if I cannot burn it. Nero Help does not explain WHAT one can do with its project files. Mine are less than 10k, so they are smile files that track one’s editing; that done, of what use are they? I bring up what I’ve done, but I cannot burn it to DVD or export it to any format that will enable me to do that. As I see it, it’s not done. Nero has not yet figured out what to do with it.

I, too, would like an answer to this question. A *.nvc file that I spent hours editing has no value to me if I cannot burn it. Nero Help does not explain WHAT one can do with its project files. Mine are less than 10k, so they are small files that track one’s editing; that done, of what use are they? I bring up what I’ve done, but I cannot burn it to DVD or export it to any format that will enable me to do that. As I see it, it’s not done. Nero has not yet figured out what to do with it.

I, too, would like an answer to a this question, although what I want to do is far simpler than using neromcd. A *.nvc file that I spent hours editing has no value to me if I cannot burn it to DVD. Nero Help does not describe WHAT one ought to be able to do with its project files. Most of mine are less than 10k, so they probably track one’s editing; that done, of what use are they to anybody? I bring up what I’ve done, but I cannot burn it to DVD or export it to any format that will enable me to do that. As I see it, *.nvc project files are a Nero work-in-progress. Nero has not yet figured out what to do with them and says nothing about them in Help.