How do you setup DVDFAB to output a DIVX?

I download the latest version, I like it very much but I dont find in the generic submenu the option to do a DIVX file?? I have a DIVX standalone player and this the reason I need a DIVX!! thanks!!

Under DVD to Mobile choose “Generic”. Then follow the screens.

Read here
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/official-guide-dvdfab-231930/

Alan
The link in your post is broken. I have also had trouble linking to posts.

try here. also you will want to read the manual of your player for the divx specs heres my magnavox specs. now you dont have to stick to the specs but the quality of the video will be better if you do.

playback codec:
divx 3.1.1
divx 4.x
divx 5.2.1
divix 6.0

max size:
720 x 480 @ 30 fps
720 x 576 @ 25 fps

audio frequency:
8kHz - 48kHz

audio type:
mpeg 1 audio layer 3 (32kbps or higher)
mpeg 1 audio layer 2
dolby digital
troy

edit//my link doesnt work either, go to this address, thanks

http://dvdfab.com/docs/index.php/Main/DVDToMobile

ok I already read the docs, but when I chose DVD to mobile, I had 5 options to chose generic, appletv, nds, ps3 and vob, then under generic I only had 3 options: generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy , generic.avi.xvid.mp3 and generic.mp4.h264.aac , so may question if I chose the first one “generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy” the video output it will be xvid right?? so how I select DIVX?? my first question Do I have to install something else to have the video output DIVX option for example DIVX codecs??? or I have to setup something else?? my DVDFAB version is 4.0.1.2, my DVD standalone player is a toshiba SD-6000 . BTW right now I am running in trial version to see if it work to make my movies to divx, so I am not sure if I had to buy the key to have DIVX option!

thanks for your help!!

the 30 day trial is a fully functional version. yes the xvid will play on a divx player. i use the generic.avi.xvid.audiocopy, adjust the bitrate slider to max, (for dvd+rw) and the rest default settings. works on my player anyway.

help keep your dvd player information up to date. videohelp

troy