How do you label your burned discs?

I just posted the article How do you label your burned discs?.

Everyone that burns a lot of discs must face a  problem: How to label discs. There are various solutions, some fancy, others  merely practical, but different people have different tastes, so a...
Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/12245-How-do-you-label-your-burned-discs.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/12245-How-do-you-label-your-burned-discs.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

With a Sharpie

Epson Stylus Photo R220

Me too H3rB3i :X The R200 rocks. I especialy like it for the CDs that I have backed up for the slot loader in the car. No worries about a paper label jamming up in there. They work just like the original discs. :d

Ditto.

LightScribe :slight_smile:

Sharpie is the cheapest method and also the simplest.

sharpie all the way :slight_smile:

the one and only good’ol Epson R220 with generic Ridisc inks $1 per cartridge which are as every bit as good as OEM originals, believe me I’ve meticulosly compared the two and I’m a very picky person.:wink:

with generic Ridisc inks $1 per cartridge wow man we are being taken for a ride here in uk do you have a link for the carts at that price ?

heck with discs, just add more hard drives :slight_smile: I rarely burn anything anymore. I rather put it on my media server and access it with the HTPC.

R340 :B Its the greatest :smiley:

Sharpie always…but do use different colors :slight_smile:

Samsung Laser + paper labels:B Just want to see myself if i’m gonna be screwed :slight_smile:

Epson R320 and inkjet printable media. I’ve used TDK (CMC), Ritek and Benq (Daxon) printable media with no problems and excellent results.:slight_smile:

EPSON R200 Series rulez! Used widely by video editing experts, and duplication facilities. Coupled with external ink bottles (bought in bulk and cheap), and unlimited printing!

sharpie

Epson R320 followed by a light spray on coating of an acrylic sealer (Krylon et. al.). Careful not to let any over-spray get under on the burn side though.:X

I insert the recorded discs into paper envelopes, and write on the envelope with a pencil. No need to touch the disc more than necessary. :slight_smile:

Its the best because its fast and cheap…