How Do You Install DVDFab HD Decrypter 5

vbimport

I installed DVDFab Platinum 5 without incident. But I can’t figure out how to install HD Decrypter. I don’t see any way to make a selection during install.

It is there with platinum and gold.
3rd choice down after opening the program.

Seems someone had been without sleep a long time to dream up this system.

Once I got the new key and re-registered Platinum, the option screen did not reappear. I tried to install HD Decrypter for testing, really not needed otherwise.[quote=CDRipper;2041717]I installed DVDFab Platinum 5 without incident. But I can’t figure out how to install HD Decrypter. I don’t see any way to make a selection during install.[/quote]

[QUOTE=signals;2041773]Once I got the new key and re-registered Platinum, the option screen did not reappear.[/QUOTE]Same here…

Dear all,

If you have DVDFab Platinum/Gold registered, there is no way to start DVDFab HD Decrypter for now.

I wander why you need start DVD HD Decrypter since DVDFab Platinum/Gold contains all DVDFab HD Decrypter and more.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

[QUOTE=fengtao;2041955]Dear all,

If you have DVDFab Platinum/Gold registered, there is no way to start DVDFab HD Decrypter for now.

I wander why you need start DVD HD Decrypter since DVDFab Platinum/Gold contains all DVDFab HD Decrypter and more.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]Hi Fengtao,

I just wanted to mess with it. I’ve never installed it to see what features it has.

I think i’ll live even though i’ve never installed it :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2041957]Hi Fengtao,

I just wanted to mess with it. I’ve never installed it to see what features it has.

I think i’ll live even though i’ve never installed it :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

It looks just like Platinum but only Full disc and Main movie work on it there is no option
to burn or anything else no clone,split,no mobile,etc.,etc. :wink:

[QUOTE=getit29;2042048]It looks just like Platinum but only Full disc and Main movie work on it there is no option
to burn or anything else no clone,split,no mobile,etc.,etc. ;)[/QUOTE]yeah i have seen a few screen shots but i never installed it.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

To Help freinds with problems, to show them how it works.

[QUOTE=getit29;2042048]It looks just like Platinum but only Full disc and Main movie work on it there is no option
to burn or anything else no clone,split,no mobile,etc.,etc. ;)[/QUOTE]

The options are there. You need a platinum registration key to use the mobile options or gold key to see the others too.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]
Fentago, I am a registered use , when I download Ver.5, I installed my reg. code, I got the reply, thank you the program will close to register, When I re-opened it it was still the trial version, tried 3 times to no avail.
T.I.A.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2042523]Fentago, I am a registered use , when I download Ver.5, I installed my reg. code, I got the reply, thank you the program will close to register, When I re-opened it it was still the trial version, tried 3 times to no avail.
T.I.A.[/QUOTE]You need to get your new version 5 key.

how do I get my new version 5 key cuz my old one does not work with version 5???

At the top of this forum there is a post from Fengato about DVDFAB 5.0.0.0. to d/l it and also there is a link to get the new key

http://www.dvdfab.com/retrieveregkey.htm if you looked at the d/l you would have saw it

In the not so recent past some movies would not rip using DVDFab platinim v4 .x.x. So I used dvd fab HD decrypter and ripped to my hard drive. DVDFabPlatinum would still not rip the Hd Decrypter rip on my hard drive so I Used Nero to put ripped version on a DVD.
So for some reason I think i need HD decrypter V 5 in case Platinum won’t rip a movie.
Am I right or wrong here. Installed DVDFab Platinum and registered it. Don’t get the third screen install HD Decrypter option anymore. So Does DVDFabPlatinum Do the same thing in full movie mode that HD Decrypter used to do. Flustered user. Need advice. Your Programs Rock.

[QUOTE=spfegel;2068065]In the not so recent past some movies would not rip using DVDFab platinim v4 .x.x. So I used dvd fab HD decrypter and ripped to my hard drive. DVDFabPlatinum would still not rip the Hd Decrypter rip on my hard drive so I Used Nero to put ripped version on a DVD.
So for some reason I think i need HD decrypter V 5 in case Platinum won’t rip a movie.
Am I right or wrong here. Installed DVDFab Platinum and registered it. Don’t get the third screen install HD Decrypter option anymore. So Does DVDFabPlatinum Do the same thing in full movie mode that HD Decrypter used to do. Flustered user. Need advice. Your Programs Rock.[/QUOTE]

Use clone mode in platinum.

AFAIK, the the ripper portion of Platinum is identical with DVDFab HD Decrypter. Stated another way, HD decrypter is simply a stripped down version of Platinum.

If you have Platinum, you have it all. As Fengtao stated,

[QUOTE=fengtao;2041955]I wander why you need start DVD HD Decrypter since DVDFab Platinum/Gold contains all DVDFab HD Decrypter and more.

Best Regards,
Fengtao[/QUOTE]

Have you read the tutorial?

You won’t get the HD decrypter screen if Platinum or Gold is installed.

I’m curious, I don’t believe I’ve experienced a decrypting failure with Platinum since Fab 3.xxx. and then it was only a day or two for Fengtao to release an update to fix the very infrequent failure.

What movies failed for you?

Movies were brand new sony movies with arcsoss (Sp) I Soon learned to update my Platinum to the latest version then was able to copy the movies. DVD Fab Platinum is by far the Best Movie copier deal on the market. Started with Version 3. Lifetime updates are priceless. Other software venders suck you dry with pricey upgrades.

Whistle? Is that funny or relevant. No I can’t do it because two of my lower front teeth broke last yeay and I can’t afford to fix them. When i try to whistle the way you described
I just get spittle on my shirt. Just wandered how whistle relates to my first reply. Still laughing in Boise