How do you import movies into iPhone?

I posted this question in the ‘general’ Fab forum, but didn’t really get an answer to my question. I should have posted it here, and was hoping the mod would move it here, but it wasn’t done. So, PLEASE excuse my cross posting. :bow:

Anyway, I import movies into my Blackberry with no problem using Fab DVD to Mobile by simply dragging the Fab created file to the media folder in my BB. Does it work the same with an iPhone? I understand from a friend, to whom I’m recommending Fab, that he can only import into his iPhone by using iTunes. So, do you take the Fab created file (using the iPhone profile) and import that into iTunes on your computer and then somehow move it to your iPhone? Or is there more to it than that?

Thanks in advance for any help.

There may be a better way to do this, but when I rip movies for my wife’s iPhone, she drags the .mv4 (mpeg) file from the desktop and drops it on an open itunes window (thus importing the movie into itunes). She sync’s and the movie is now on her iPhone.

Thanks, shootsbooz. I’ll give that a try!

Worked like a charm! DVD to Mobile created the file (it then prompted me to use File Mover, but I declined), which I placed on the desktop. Then opened iTunes, clicked on File, then Add to library. Bingo…

Thanks again for your help, shootsbooz