How do you get to the trial screen to come up at startup?

vbimport

it just skips the option to choose and goes straight to the dvd copy part.

[QUOTE=romakdaddy;2542491]it just skips the option to choose and goes straight to the dvd copy part.[/QUOTE]

Did you by chance start your 30 day trial already ? if so that may be why it’s not coming up during the DVDFab start up, if there is something on the about screen you can click on the small (?) icon in the upper right corner and select “About”

What do you mean trial screen ? If you are refering about the status if it is still a trial or date it expires then go to the ? mark on the upper right corner of main screen and click on About

Hmmmmmmmmmm your answer wasn’t there Tim when I answered

I think he means that HD Decrypter is not an option with 8005.

One cannot use HD Decrypter.

Is this a glitch?

its the about screen im refering to.i just upgraded to the latest version of 8 and it never shows the about screen at startup,just straight to dvd copy and i never run dvd copy just the free dvd to dvd part.if i go back and use ver 7 its working good.and i tried to go to the about screen and change it but it stays at the option its already on…never did this before and i have the same version on another computer that works normally.

Why not uninstall one before installing the newer version to avoid any conflicts or problems??? And see if the problem doesn’t persist???

ill have to give that a try.ill keep yall posted.

[QUOTE=burdiman;2542536]I think he means that HD Decrypter is not an option with 8005.

[B]One cannot use HD Decrypter.[/B]

Is this a glitch?[/QUOTE]

From what I read romakdaddy has no problem with the program(HD Decrypter) starting or run but rather the “About” screen not being displayed at the start up of DVDFab, which I’m not sure why this is a problem since the “About” screen can easily be accessed after the start of DVDFab :confused:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2542545]Why not uninstall one before installing the newer version to avoid any conflicts or problems??? And see if the problem doesn’t persist???[/QUOTE]It doesn’t matter as each version will install in it’s own new folder, some people still have versions 4,5,6,7 & 8 installed with no problems, myself I have 6, 7 & 8 installed and before had 4,5,6,7 & 8 installed with no problems