How do you copy Securom COPIES

vbimport

Hey everyone. I have made copies of Securom games before without problems. Let’s Use Vice City for an example…

I made a copy of VC from the originals way back. Later on someone asked me to make them a copy, but at the time I didn’t have the originals. So I instead tried to make a copy of VC from my backup copy of VC.

With this “backup” of a backup copy, I tried installing and playing it, but it required a fixed exe to play. But the first backup that was made from the originals is fine.

To summarize, my ? is How do you make a working copy of a Securom game from the non-originals so that future backups won’t require a fixed exe? Or is this possible?

:cop: :cop: :cop:
hey dude,
everything you just told is absolutely not for this forum!
1st: if you don’t own an original of a software you are not allowed to own a copy! The copy is just to make sure the original cd’s are safe while playing / using the software!
2nd: following up from the 1st… so you are not allowed to make copys for your “friends” - you know that, i am sure!
3rd: this forum does not support illegal activities with copying software without owning the original…
greetz,
Raz

This has been pretty much summarized.
Omerta please read the forum rules before making another post.

Hint mode on The topic of whether it is possible to make a backup from a securom backup has been covered many times elsewhere Hint mode off