How do you copy movies to 1 DvD-5

vbimport

I have loopked everyware but cant find any info on how to put 2 movies on one DvD-5 disc i am using Nero 6 & DvDshrink if there is any guide around please let me know i now have a DvD i got from a friend with 4 movies i did not know that would be possible thanks

Check our Tutorials/Guide forum for material on that subject. Basically, you can easy manual processes (better quality but needs a lot of experience) or you can easy a “one-buton” app, like Clone DVD by Slysoft or DVD Shrink (free) that will do that DVD9 ->DVD5 conversion but with less quality. And you can’t burn multiple movies on the same dvd with different menus and so on. You can play them in order, as if they were chapters.

Two Or More Movies On One DvD

Things to consider:

Firstly, i don’t recommend you do this unless you are planning to put the movies/titles onto

a dual layer DVD-9, or the movies/titles are short, say, 1hr each or less, as the

compression needed to squeeze 2 or more DvD titles onto 1 DvD-5 is so great that the quality

of the finished DvD will be very low.

Secondly, all the titles must be accessible to DVD Shrink at the same time . so, if there

are 2 DvD drives on the PC and you wnat to put 2 dvd titles on the one disc then that is

fine. Alternative is to use dvd decrypter in File Mode [ see below ] to rip the DvD files to

a folder, when that’s done you can point DVD Shrink to those files.

Method:

let’s say i want to put 2 dvd titles onto 1 dvd. using dvd decrypter, as explained above, i

have already ripped the files of 1 dvd to a VIDEO_TS folder on my hard drive. the 2nd dvd is

in my dvd drive.

1. launch dvd shrink/open disk…choose the drive that the dvd is in/ok.
    click re-author button, drag title 1 [or whatever title you want] over into the dvd

compilation pane.

click start/end frames button, use the slider, arrows or chapter dropdown menu to select

your start and end points/ok.

back at the main screen, use the dropdown to navigate to the folder/location where your

ripped dvd files are, drag title 1 [or whatever title you want] over into the dvd

compilation pane. click start/end frames button, use the slider, arrows or chapter dropdown

menu to select your start and end points/ok.

note that you can do the same procedure as many times as you like, as long as you have

access to ripped dvd files. eg., you might want to place 3 episodes from a 4 dvd TV series

onto 1 dvd or mix and match individual episodes. the way you customise and/or re-author your

final output DVD is up to you :slight_smile:

1. now click the compression tab, highlight “DVD” [under dvd structure in the compilation

pane], uncheck any audio and/or subtitles you don’t want.

1. hit the backup! button, choose your options, and let 'er rip !

Note that you will NOT get menus on your DVD, but you WILL be able to use the remote control

to choose titles and chapters etc. for menus i suggest you try dvdremake “merge dvds”

option, THEN run it through DVD Shrink…but that guide is for another time :slight_smile:

Goodnight, you’ve been a great audience.truely, you have :slight_smile:

Great work G)-(osters :slight_smile:

Thanks a million this is the best forum no Disrespect if you ask a kind simple or silly question thanks again me is a Nubie fe life