How do you copy Boardmaker Plus?

vbimport

Hi everyone. I am new to this whole thing. I am a teacher and I just recently bought a copy of Boardmaker Plus for Windows. It costs $399 and I want to make a copy of it in case it gets scratched. I tried CloneDVD and Alcohol 120% and it kept giving me the message “Cannot authenticate the disc” or something like that. What should I do?

Matt

Welcome to CDF’s:

hmmmm Try CloneCD. It copies CD’s and DVD’s.

I tried that. It will copy it, and I can install it, but you need the cd to use the software. And when I put it back in it says its not authentic and is not the original.

Please scan the disc and the installation directory with a protection scanner so we can give you better advice.

Hi
I am after the same solution. i wish to copy a back up copy of Boardmaker Plus version 6.1.4. Can you tell me how to do this. I have never done anything like this so the instructions need to be extremely clear thanks.

@Oprah
As already suggested in this thread would you please first scan the installation directory
(and maybe also the disc) with a protection scanner like Burnout or ProtectionID.

http://protectionid.owns.it/

I believe that it uses Securom as its protection scheme but, as Terramex has stated, please conduct the recommended scans and let us know the results.

Hi folks,

hopefully i can get some information on this thread by posting the requested info, I also want to make a backup copy of this but have been unsuccessful. I scanned the disc with burnout and it returned

SecuRom 7.33.0011

any advice would be graetly appreciated

thanks for reading

I managed to make a working backup using Deamon Tools,

[QUOTE=Parman;2601600]I managed to make a working backup using Deamon Tools,[/QUOTE]

Hi how did you do it ? do you need the deamon tools installed

Install deamon tools on pc. This will allow you to make a working backup of the disc.

[QUOTE=detour1;2788371]Hi how did you do it ? do you need the deamon tools installed[/QUOTE]With DAEMON Tools it’s the same principal as with Alcohol: RMPS emulation must be running in the background.

As mentioned in the other thread your only option is Twinpeak (or a Plextor Premium).