How do you burn a .bin file for a Newbie

Pse help;
I have an 800 meg .BIN file that has a small .CUE file and I do not understand how to burn this using Nero Express or DVD Fab Platinum Gold or Express.
What steps do I have to take.

Open Nero Burning Rom, forget the wizard, choose “recorder” from the top, choose “burn Image” from that drop down menu, and point it to the cue file. This assumes you forgot how you “created” the bin and cue file.

Good suggestion by above poster.

TKs will give that a go and reply.
I got the 821 meg . BIN file from a Torrent and it came with the cue file etc.
Do I have to do anything else to put it on a DVD and can I somehow fit it on a CD !?

You may re-read the forum rules, please.

No you don’t have to do any more just follow the instruction from poster #2 and start burning your CD.

BTW it’s against forum rules to double post as your other thread is basically the same as this one except you didn’t mention the cue file and that would have meant the answer I gave in that one wouldn’t have applied.

It is obvious that the OP has no clue what he/she downloaded and everything that follows…

Good catch thanks.

Thanx for bringing this to my attention :slight_smile:

Originally Posted by chauscon
TKs will give that a go and reply.
I got the 821 meg . BIN file from a Torrent and it came with the cue file etc.
Do I have to do anything else to put it on a DVD and can I somehow fit it on a CD !?

As already mentioned, warez talk is against forum rules. Please take this under consideration the next time you post. Giving the benefit of the doubt for now :slight_smile:

I just downloaded the command and conquer .bin file (both cd1 and cd2) they wer 740 megs+ and i also donwloaded the .cue file for the same games, i opened the cue file in wordpad to find out the bin file name and it was a different name to the actual .bin, is there a way to chnage the path name for the cue for the bin file i have?

@ danwise89

Your request for warez assistance has been deleted. Please read the forum rules before posting again.

I have the same question as the original poster so am ‘borrowing’ this thread.
Have gotten through the burn disc process and my cd contains xxxxISO file and the CUE file. Problem: the software won’t install. All it does is bring up the ISO program. What am I doing wrong and is there another way to put these files back together?

Never mind… I got it. Magic ISO has a burn CD option so I pointed to the CUE as the image file and then the ISO created from the BIN. It’s installed.

check this put buddy:
http://www.tsyle.com/how_to_burn_cue_files.php