How do you add a WORKING menu?

I’m currently using DVDshrink 3.0 beta 5 (kicks butt by the way!) and I was wondering how to include a working menu. Is it possable? Do I need to use other software to accomplish this? All help and links to guides will be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance everyone.

-D j-

Re-author = no menu
No Re-author = menu

Guides here

Thanks for the quick reply! I couldn’t find a tutorial that explained it clearly but if I understand correctly, I would make a back-up (NOT re-author) and afterwards delete the content/files I don’t want to bring down the size so it’ll fit on a DVD-R, correct?! I assume my DVD menu will work also.

-D j-

Option 1 = shrink what’s on the original i.e. between 49-100% depending on content. Menu works

Option 2 = Re-author with, say, just the main movie, subs and audio for maybe 60% on a big title. No menu

>and afterwards delete the content/files I don’t want

Nope. No functionality for that. In Re-author, you frag and drop to the second window. The Re-author Window has the start/End feature button lit up. On the original window it’s grayed out

Originally posted by djkilla
[B]Thanks for the quick reply! I couldn’t find a tutorial that explained it clearly but if I understand correctly, I would make a back-up (NOT re-author) and afterwards delete the content/files I don’t want to bring down the size so it’ll fit on a DVD-R, correct?! I assume my DVD menu will work also.

-D j- [/B]
you can strip the stuff out afterwards but it’s better you do it before as then DVDShrink will get closer to 4.37GB :slight_smile:

plenty of stripping guides HERE

and 2COOL also has some great stripping guides too
TITLE STRIPPING GUIDES:
[li]How To Blank Out a Single PGC TitleSet (Optimized for Speed)
[/li][li]How To Completely Blank Out a Multi-PGC TitleSet (Version 1)
[/li][li]How To Completely Blank Out a Multi-PGC TitleSet (Version 2 Optimized)
[/li][li]How To Partially Blank Out a Multi-PGC TitleSet
[/li][*]A Quicker Way to Stripping Multi-PGC Titles