How Do U Set Parameters In Any Dvd?

i have now got rid of dvd dycrypter and dvd shrink.after being advised to install any dvd.but stuck on this option…

in any dvd if u click on external what number do u set parameters to?

Originally posted by montoyauk

in any dvd if u click on external what number do u set parameters to?
Right-click to view the content.

i meant if i click on external what number do i put in 50hz(pal)
thank you

Originally posted by montoyauk
i meant if i click on external what number do i put in 50hz(pal)
thank you

Please right click on the “Parameters:” Label.

i get the following message:

set displayfrequency

failed to set display to 72 HZ
so please what number do i type it?

right click what.it does not highlight…

thank you

Originally posted by montoyauk
[B]i get the following message:

set displayfrequency

failed to set display to 72 HZ
so please what number do i type it?

right click what.it does not highlight…

thank you [/B]

Move your mouse pointer over the “Parameters:” text and press the right mouse button.

Originally posted by Olli

Move your mouse pointer over the “Parameters:” text and press the right mouse button.

BoSkin,

thank you for the wonderful screenshot.

montoyauk,

as you can see, SetDisplayFrequency only allows you to set refresh rates that are available in windows. Please check your display properties, what frequencies are available for your graphics card / monitor combination.

LCD Displays often only allow 60 Hz refresh rate.
SetDisplayFrequency is most useful with CRT Monitors and CRT Beamers. LCD/DLP Beamers usually need more precise timings (e.g., 48Hz for NTSC movies, 50Hz PAL, 60Hz NTSC Video)

For advanced settings (people using LCD/DLP Beamers) you can use Power Strip from entech. It can be controlled from AnyDVD as well.
How to use PowerStrip is beyond the scope of AnyDVD’s online help and my knowledge as well…