How do these scans look?

Forgive the “stupid” question, but I am still trying to learn how to read the scan results. I would appreciate some input on these scans as to what (if anything) is good/bad, why, and what I should be looking for.

Scan 1:

Scan 2:

Scan 3:

Thanks to all in advance!

Thread moved to the main Blank Media forum (as it’s regarding your scans and not CD-DVDSpeed itself) :slight_smile:

The scans look nice enough to me - T02 is great media anyway. Jitter average just within my personal limits. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2408053]Thread moved to the main Blank Media forum (as it’s regarding your scans and not CD-DVDSpeed itself) :slight_smile:

The scans look nice enough to me - T02 is great media anyway. Jitter average just within my personal limits. :)[/QUOTE]

Great results.
Jitter is scanned at 8x but should be scanned at 4x - there’s a tool by C0deking to set jitter scanning speed seperate.

[QUOTE=Womi;2408176]
Jitter is scanned at 8x but should be scanned at 4x - there’s a tool by C0deking to set jitter scanning speed seperate.[/QUOTE]

Haha, completely missed that - I agree :iagree:…shows you the last time I ran a quality scan, my LiteOn (and my BenQs) are tucked away in a box in my closet. These days I just wing it with a playback test and a TRT on my Optiarc. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Womi;2408176]Great results.
Jitter is scanned at 8x but should be scanned at 4x - there’s a tool by C0deking to set jitter scanning speed seperate.[/QUOTE]

Can you help point me to where I can obtain this tool?

[QUOTE=Bob_Collins;2408321]Can you help point me to where I can obtain this tool?[/QUOTE]

Of course :wink:
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f44/jitter-speed-setting-tool-v3-nero-cd-dvd-speed-new-228166/