How do i?

vbimport

PLEASE HELP ME ASAP !!!
I Have A JVC KW-AV 61 2-DIN AV RECEIVER
I Need Help With How To Convert (if needed)My MP4 Videos To The Correct Format Required & Burn Them To DVD+R
"Also What Is The Best , Free , & Easiest Program To Use??? "
Here Is Info Listed Under DVD Player Specifications
<li class=“subhead” style=“width: 270px; padding-right: 35px; float: left;”>DVD-R/-RW, +R/+RW Compatible<li class=“item” style=“width: 270px; padding-right: 35px; float: left;”>Yes

[ul]
[li]Video DAC[/li][li]108MHz/12-bit[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Video Format[/li][li]NTSC/PAL[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]GIGA MP3 MULTI[/li][li]Yes[7][/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]JPEG/MPEG 1/2 Compatible[/li][li]Yes[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]DivX® Compatible[/li][li]Yes[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Dolby Digital[/li][li]2ch[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Video CD Playback[/li][li]Yes[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Frequency Response[/li][li]16 - 22,000Hz (DVD fs=48/96kHz), 16 - 20,000Hz (CD fs=44.1kHz)[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Dynamic Range[/li][li]93dB (fs=48kHz)[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Channel Separation[/li][li]85dB (at 1kHz, fs=48kHz)[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Signal-to-Noise Ratio[/li][li]95dB (fs=48kHz)[/li][/ul]

[ul]
[li]Wow & Flutter[/li][li]Less than measureable limit[/li][/ul]

Welcome to the forums dixiegirl.

Converting your mp4 files…that depends on what codecs are used in them now. Mp4 is a type of container, and the video and audio codecs used in that container may vary. If you want to know for sure what is in the mp4 files, examine them with a program called MediaInfo. It is free, and I find the Tree view within MediaInfo to be the most informative.

Your dvd player is divx compatible, which means it can almost certainly play avi files with divx or xvid video, and mp3 audio. There are many free programs that can convert mp4 to avi files with xvid and mp3 audio. AviDemux is one, Xvid4PSP is another. Video-to-Video is one that is gaining some popularity: http://www.videohelp.com/tools/Video-to-Video-Converter

If you would rather have dvd-video, I would suggest using AVStoDVD. There is a link to a guide for it in my signature, just below this message.

When you install MediaInfo make sure not to install the “EXTRAs”.
It has tool bars to uncheck & I think one other software that tries to install;
If I remember correctly.

Or if you have some DVD blanks that you can stand to make coasters of if it doesn’t work. Take ImgBurn & burn as many .mp4s as the DVD will hold.
Use “Build” mode .

Then try the DVD in your player.
If it is MPEG 1 or 2 it should play according to your specs.

If it is divx or xvid the video should play but if the audio is not .mp3 it may or may not play.