How Do I

I recently have been making .ISO files for a few of my games, but then I noticed that when I wanted to edit something I couldn’t without a special too, I figured the out for the most part but now I am wondering how to make a copy of a game without a CD or .ISO file… The reason I ask this is because I have a few games that I DLed that you can simply open the folder, double click the run icon, and play with no CD and no .ISO or anything… Could this simpily be a cracked Run file?

Welcome to this forum, but try to respect its rules!!!
Asking questions about downloading games that you don’t own, does not do this…

…I own the game, I just DLed another copy off of it from a P2P network so I could play it without the disk… Don’t make assumptions, ask questions instead…

[QUOTE=Toxic_Rhino;2275322]…I own the game, I just DLed another copy off of it from a P2P network so I could play it without the disk… Don’t make assumptions, ask questions instead…[/QUOTE]

I didn’t mean to offend you, so you don’t have to be aggressive!

I still believe that downloading games from P2P violates copyright laws! Even if you own the game. As you said, you’re trying to modify images or use a modified version of it. I don’t think you have that right. Thus, in my opinion, you still don’t respect the forum rules. I may be wrong though… A more expert member or an admin could enlighten us here…

Why don’t you make a backup copy from your own media? Or copy the files needed to your hard drive if this is possible? Also, if you want to play the game without the media, you can make an image out of it and then load it in a virtual drive!

Like I said, I already made a .ISO file and ran it off as an IMAGE, but thats not the question I was asking in the first place… Also copy right laws allow you to DL a game if you own a legit copy of it

There is a subforum for issues involving copy protection and ISOs. This is the Nero subforum and you should request your thread be moved. It’s also better ro use a title that describes your situation a little. [B]‘How Do I…’[/B] doesn’t describe anything.