How do I use DVD Shrink with DVD Decrypter?

Can anyone tell me of a good guide of how to use DVD Shrink with DVD Decrypter? For some reason after I use DVD Shrink to save the files to my computer (on the desktop), DVD Decrypter says that the file pathway is not found or something like that. Or maybe someone can give me some advice on this situation.

Welcome to the forum, you might find some good info here: http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72

I saw at least 2 guides titled exactly what you are looking for. Good Luck.

Just quick answer. Decryptor has to be used first, it is for ripping only, than you can use Shrink to get what you want from DVD and shrink it to single DVD (DVD5).
However both are old progs and will not do new DVD. Get RipIt4Me.

The DVDShrink and DVDDecrypter bot h rip the DVD Video in different format and some time they not compatible, If I wereyou either I use;

1. DVD fro (rpping, encoding & Shrinking) + Nero (or ImagBurn) for burning
    OR
  2. DVDDecrypter for (ripping, encoding and burning)

I’m going to try some of the suggestions and let you all know what happens.

I decided to get RipIt4Me. I have updated versions required of DVD Shrink & DVD Decrypter. When I got to the burning part (burning with decrypter) I got a message saying (FSCTL_LOCK_VOLUME) had failed. Then it goes to say, Unable to lock volume for exclusive access, Reason: Access is denied.

Can anyone help me with this problem?

When you use RipIt4Me program in fact you have to have four programs installed

1. RipIt4Me
  2. FixVTS
  3. DVDDecrypter
  4. DVD Shrink

Therefore, if you getting any error massage then that means one or more of these programs have not been properly installed try to uninstall all reboot and install on by one again.

Did you have your Shrink output as an iso file? DVDD only burns iso.
FYI, for burning, lots of people have switched over to Imgburn, which is an updated version of the burning component of the old dvd decrypter.