How do I use an ISO file?

vbimport

Heres a quick newb question. I have an ISO file (its a game) and I want to play it… how do I go about doing that? Thanks for any help.

PS. I have nero if that matters.

Select “burn image” inside the nero menu. Depends on the nero version on where it is.

It’s a legal ISO of course :cop:

of course :bigsmile:

hm it didnt work… i just have the ISO file, do I need anything else?

cancel the wizard that pops up when you start nero then go to File>Burn Image select the iso you want to burn click ok then click write.

what game is it? if you dont want it on a cd try daemon tools

Originally posted by Masshole

I have an ISO file (its a game) and I want to play it… how do I go about doing that?
Check this out :

it says something about the filebeing not correlating to the right size block or something. it says, “ignore or correct” so I ignore, then I cant play it…

im going to check out daemon tools.

the block size can be 2048 or 2352…i believe. daemon will save you some trouble, though.

thanks… yea I like the idea of being able to throw a CD into the virt. drive w/out popping cds in and out all day.

ok, another problem with ISO files, ive tried alcohol 120 and Daemon tools, after i install them, it says i need to reboot, so i do. then it reboots, says its unable to add the virtual device, and i need to reboot again, and the cycle continues, and browsed for help everywhere, any ideas?