How do i remove subtitles using dvdfab

Hi everyone, i am new to dvdfab and tested and liked so i purchased and tranfered most of my 600 movie collection which i had in ISO format using clonedvd2. i used dvdfab to convert to appletv. i have now found that about 85% of 550 movies have forced caption at the bottom of the screen which i cannot turn off.

is there some way to turn it off or remove?

if not, is there some way to keep this from happening in the future?

it is now rendering directly to video and the only way to stop that is to uncheck subtitle but there are some movies i need this option so will i loose this option if i do this?

all help is appreciated, thanks

Kerry:(

If the subs were encoded with a checkmark in the subpicture selection box and “Direct render to video” appeared on the Conversion Settings page, there is no way to remove them, sorry. To prevent it from happening again, either do not select any subpicture streams on the first screen, select “Display only forced…”, or select “extract to idx/sub…” on the Conversions Setting page (lower right).

DVDFab will automatically select the subpicture streams according to the user’s preferences in Common Settings->Streams, so you may just need to UNcheck them or reset the preferences so that none are selected by deafult. The user preference settings also are applied to DVD to DVD, where you may wish to include them routinely, so there you would have to remember to check them to have them in the DVD output.

i am trying to “alter” subtitles just now the subs are in english and i would like to spoof my own sub’s in to the film DOWNFALL

[QUOTE=mousetrap;2277910]i am trying to “alter” subtitles just now the subs are in english and i would like to spoof my own sub’s in to the film DOWNFALL[/QUOTE]
Which thread out of your 3 should we answer?