How do I remove copyright from Music I purchased from Amazon?

vbimport

I bought music from Amazon’s Mp3 application on my Blackberry so the music downloaded to my sd micro memory card. I tried to transfer it to a file on my desk top with no issues but now I am trying to transfer from the file on my desk top to a new sd micro memory card and it won’t let me as it says the file is write protected. I tried converting it to .wav format, then transfer but even in the new format it gives me the same message. I also tried running mp3epoch but this app doesn’t run on my computer for some reason. HELP PLEASE.

[QUOTE=leiseman;2597754]I bought music from Amazon’s Mp3 application on my Blackberry so the music downloaded to my sd micro memory card. I tried to transfer it to a file on my desk top with no issues but now I am trying to transfer from the file on my desk top to a new sd micro memory card and it won’t let me as it says the file is write protected. I tried converting it to .wav format, then transfer but even in the new format it gives me the same message. I also tried running mp3epoch but this app doesn’t run on my computer for some reason. HELP PLEASE.

I even downloaded Aimersoft DRM Media Converter and tried this one, yet I still can not transfer the music to my new sd card. ANYONE?!

MP3 files don’t have any DRM and as far as I know none of the music Amazon sells has DRM either. Perhaps your Micro SD to SD adapter has the write protect switch (it’s on the edge) set.