How do I purchase Mobile option?

I have a lifetime reg for Fab 6 DVD to DVD. I want to add a lifetime reg for the Mobile option, but I’m not having any luck. It keeps indicating that I must purchase the Mobile option with DVD to DVD. Can anyone help?

Thanks

In a previous thread you say you already purchased the mobile option is that not correct?
If no you can use the procedure I mentioned below. If yes you can get both options working by selecting the version you want a key for at http://www.dvdfab.net/retrieveregkey.htm

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2280930]I purchased the Mobile option, and it shows in my license area as “never expire”, but it doesn’t show in my Fab 6 interface. What am I doing wrong??

Also, I’m running both Fab 6 and Fab 5. I’d like to run the Mobile option in Fab 5. Is there a way to do that?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2281062]I have a lifetime reg for Fab 6 DVD to DVD. I want to add a lifetime reg for the Mobile option, but I’m not having any luck. It keeps indicating that I must purchase the Mobile option with DVD to DVD. Can anyone help?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Just ignore the note and select continue. A pop-up will warn you again and ask are you sure you want to continue. Click OK and you can complete the order. Note: Make sure you can still use the same email as DVD to DVD so the Keys can be combined using the DVDFAB 6 (all in one) Key option.

Thanks, DVDKingdon. Did as you said (basically ignoring the purchase ‘warning’), purchased the new lifetime Mobile option license, and it went flawlessly.

In answer to your question, I purchased Fab 5 quite a while ago, and have no recollection of whether I’d purchased the mobile option (I’d never used that option, so I never checked). After I installed Fab 6 and upgraded my Platinum registration to a lifetime one, somehow or other I had ended up with both Fab 5 and 6 on my system. When I checked Fab 5, it showed the DVD to DVD and Mobile option with license showing “Never Expire.” Fab 6 showed DVD to DVD with"Never Expire", but the Mobile option with an expiration. Weird, but I’m satisfied with the outcome…