How do I patch a PS2 game

vbimport

Hi, I am trying to patch a PAL game with an NTSC patch so to use it on my console (NTSC). The problem is that when I get an image file with Clone CD it gives me 3 files: CCD, IMG and SUB but unfortunately the patcher asks for the BIN file that I never get from clone cd. Which file shall I use instead of the bin file ?? by the way I can't use cd rewin because it doesn't go through the copy protection of the game (pro evolution soccer PAL). Shall I have clone cd create a cue file as well ???!?!??? PLEASE HELP:eek: :mad:

Patching software and thus modifying the software is, last I checked, still illegal (and thus not allowed here on this board).

In general, there are ways to convert images into a different format…don’t know how myself, but I am willing to bet it has been dealt with before, hope you can find it through the search…

Originally posted by Smart@$$
Patching software and thus modifying the software is, last I checked, still illegal (and thus not allowed here on this board).

Papero,take notice of what Smart@$$ has writen.

Second,why waste time piss farting around with modifying the programe and just buy a mod chip.

search on “gamecopyworld” , but do not ask such things on here if you do not own the original.