How do i get rid of old private messages?

vbimport

"

Mr. Belvedere - You have 0 new message(s) since last visit (0 unread, 72 total messages)

"

How do i get rid of those 72 old messages ? I can't find them anywhere. Or is there no need to get rid of them ?

duh

When you are in your PM folder, you can see a pull down menu where you can select for what period you want the messages to be shown. Here you select the option to show all messages for the past year and tadaa…there they will be.

You can also look in the folder Track messages or sent items, there you apply the same procedure as explained above.

Once you can view all messages, you can select them individually or select them all and click delete…they should be gone now (and no way to recover them, MySQL is pretty harsh in that)

Ah thanks… Had no clue they were the messages i sent myself… looked weird to have 72 messages still in the database here somewhere… Thanks again.

np

Never thought I could help out a moderator with something that was this simple :bigsmile:

Originally posted by Smart@$$
[B]np

Never thought I could help out a moderator with something that was this simple :bigsmile: [/B]

Hey , i don’t know everything :slight_smile: