How do I get an Avatar

vbimport

I have a nice Picture I would like to use as my Avatar, but I see nowhere to upload it or apply it.

Thx…:slight_smile:

Any help appreciated.

first make it the correct size 64x64pixels then go to profile>edit options then right down the bottom press change avatar, browse to your avatar then upload it and your done.

Funny, how people that have been here more than a year, still haven’t found some regular functionalities of the board :slight_smile:

Anyhow, just go to profile (), choose “Edit options” from the menu and you’ll see the Avatar functionality on the bottom of the page.

Easy eh? :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Funny, how people that have been here more than a year, still haven’t found some regular functionalities of the board :slight_smile:

Anyhow, just go to profile (), choose “Edit options” from the menu and you’ll see the Avatar functionality on the bottom of the page.

Easy eh? :slight_smile: [/B]

Yea I just found one that I liked recently, and I did go there, and for some reason couldnt see it, but its 3am here and I am quite tired with eyes shutting…:slight_smile:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]Funny, how people that have been here more than a year, still haven’t found some regular functionalities of the board :slight_smile:

Easy eh? :slight_smile: [/B]

Hence, amazing that people with almost 600 posts do not know how to use the search, since it has been discussed…ow…at least 5 times in the past 2 months :wink:

Originally posted by Smart@$$
Hence, amazing that people with almost 600 posts do not know how to use the search, since it has been discussed…ow…at least 5 times in the past 2 months :wink:

Even moreso funny when people with almost 1000 posts don’t know how to read a thread in full or are simply too ingnorant to. I will restate for those that exist here on the forum by quoting myself:

"but its 3am here and I am quite tired with eyes shutting…:slight_smile: "

Originally posted by xtacydima
[B]Even moreso funny when people with almost 1000 posts don’t know how to read a thread in full or are simply too ingnorant to. I will restate for those that exist here on the forum by quoting myself:

"but its 3am here and I am quite tired with eyes shutting…:slight_smile: " [/B]

No worries dude…left a smiley so people wouldn’t take it too serious…

But since you appear to like to engage in a discussion, since when does the physical and mental condition constitute as an excuse not to use the search? Furthermore, i think that typing ‘avatar’ in the search box would have cost you less time than starting a new thread (for which more typing is required).

But as said, don’t take my comments too serious here…there is a whole world out there that is serious enough already :wink: