How do i emulate Counter Strike Condition Zero

vbimport

hello all,
i have bought counter strike condition zero (asia pacific edition), and i have a samsung CDRW SW-248F 48/24/48.
my cd writer is in a very bad condition and right now i dont want to buy any new hardware.
i want to know if there is any way in which i can emulate my game on a virtual cd drive.
i have tried nero(6.6.0.3) imagedrive and it does NOT work, it says something about “failed to verify original cd rom” when i try to mount the image and start the game.
i would be grateful to anyone who could guide me on how to emulate this game on a virtual cd drive.

p.s. i dunno much about computers so please explain without fancy jargon.

You Will Not Go So Far With A CD-RW In Bad State, I Recommend To You This Page www.zipzoomfly.com Here You Can Buy Anything That Haves To Do With Computers
After That Read It With Alcohol 120% With The Profile " Securom NEW (4.xx/5xx) "
Then In The Emulation Options Chose “Emulate RMPS” And Mount The Image Of Counter Strike Condition Zero, The Game Will Run Perfectly…

BioX-X800-XT[[Changing Software Concept]]

Perhaps you should consider buying a new keyboard from there. You’re Capslock key appears to be broken.

DUDE!:eek:

You should try www.ebay.co.uk as well sometimes they fetch really good prices, but it depends where you are located (UK,US etc).

thanks i can finally copy it successfuly play it without the cd and what would b the best copy protection scanner

Read the reply in this post

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=76916