How do I eliminate the coming attractions at the front of a dvd

vbimport

I just want to get to the movie… the first 5 minutes of trailers are a pain in the butt… how do I get rid of them…I also have dvd srhink

Thanks,

With DVD Shrink you can do this. Select re-author mode and rip the movie only :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=kenshireen;2567354]I just want to get to the movie… the first 5 minutes of trailers are a pain in the butt… how do I get rid of them…I also have dvd srhink

Thanks,[/QUOTE]
If you have the paid version of DVDFab you can use the main movie or the customize mode.:wink:
Ant

You can also use VoBlanker, a great little program although it has not been updated for a while. I use this in combination with PgEdit and you can do virtually anything.
budzos

Moving to the “Movie Copy Software” forum

[B]SJ[/B]

The simple method in PgcEdit is to right click the PGC you don’t want and select kill playback.

If you need to you can check that you’ve got the correct one by right clicking and previewing the PGC beforehand.

Then run FixVTS from the ‘Tools’ menu to recover the space.

There is a more complicated and more flexible method of jumping directly to whatever point you choose on the DVD and if you need that let me know as I can point you in the direction of an appropriate guide.

[B]Wombler[/B]