How do I create an IFO file? - Please help

vbimport

Hi

I recently trialled CloneDVD2 and was impressed by its ability.

I have since purchased it and when I went to copy my first DVD I got the message " Creation of DVD Files was not successful. C:Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\CloneDVD2\Eraser\Pal\Video_TS\Video_TS.IFO. Unable to open file. The system cannot find the file specified . Please be sure that all required files are available & try again.

I have read somewhere else in this forum that "CloneDVD need all the .IFO files. How do I create these? And how come when I was trialling this software every thing was 100% and now I can’t do anything?!

You accidently deleted the “eraser” directory. The eraser directory is required, if it is removed CloneDVD will stop working properly.
Simply reinstall CloneDVD, and it will work again. And please, never touch CloneDVD’s installation directory! :slight_smile:

Hi Olli

Thanks for your reply.

I have reinstalled CloneDVD as per your recommendation and now it works perfectly - very much appreciated.

I didn’t realise that I had touched the installation directory, and I apologise for this. I’ll make sure I am more careful next time!!

Cheers mate

kanamint