How do I create a copy protected CDR

vbimport

Hi Everyone, as you all can tell I’m new to this forum and I want to thank everyone for letting me join.

I have a question, I’m a DJ and have a tons of mixes saved on my PC in MP3. I have some clients who want to buy cd’s from me, but I would like to know if there is a burning software that can add some kind of copy protection to my burned cd so that no can make duplicte copies.

any suggestions, please e-mail me or reply to this post.
Thanks.

i’ve always found very easy to copy-protect audio disc, but data disc protection never worked here…
anyway, the best soft i know is easy audio lock, and you will surely find it easily with google or anything.

Thanks I will try it.

Thanks, I found a cdlock utility that works with clone CD, tried and it works fine. The only down fall is that u can not play the cd in a computer, but it works fine in any audio cd player.

I tried making a copy of the cd with my sony Supressa software and it rejected the cd…cool.

I’m almost sure someone can find a way of breaking thru the protection but what the hell.

Thanks again.

zx83 Thanks, I found a cdlock utility that works with clone CD, tried and it works fine. The only down fall is that u can not play the cd in a computer, but it works fine in any audio cd player.

You didn´t happen to buy any Sony protection did you??:wink: /gs

Do a search on “Freelock” in this forum and you find many many threads on this subject…if you only look

no I did not buy a sony protection, just a plain simple cd burner

Thanks for the info, i will do a search on freelock.

You could try TZ CopyProtection for creating both audio and data protections on your cd’s

Check this site

greetz theunbeatable :wink:

It is kind of useless to protect those audio CDs. I think they just discourage a digital copy.

As theunbeatable said in this post (http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67459)

. . .as long as you can hear or see it you can copy it

Isn’t XCP a CDR burning protection format?:confused:

XCP is cracked by the felt pen trick :smiley:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=111819&highlight=XCP