How do I copy a 6gig iso to my hd?

vbimport

Ok, so i got crysis on an iso. And its a huge iso, around 6gigs. I know how to copy it to my hd, using winrar…etc… and after i copied it, i installed all the files, and the game is currently on my hd. But it says i need a disk inserted. Is there a way i can run it straight off my hd? or is there one file i can burn that will fit on one single dvd?

thanks! i hope that made sence…

thanks again.

[QUOTE=nieuwsma;2121460]Ok, so i got crysis on an iso. And its a huge iso, around 6gigs. I know how to copy it to my hd, using winrar…etc… and after i copied it, i installed all the files, and the game is currently on my hd. But it says i need a disk inserted. Is there a way i can run it straight off my hd? or is there one file i can burn that will fit on one single dvd?

thanks again.[/QUOTE]

You can emulate the media as virtual drive but other then that the copy protection is what will limit your options to say. Most games can’t be copy or backup you just have to purchase it again or get a replacement from the software company. They do this for their proctection and investments.

[quote=nieuwsma;2121460]Ok, so i got crysis on an iso. And its a huge iso, around 6gigs. I know how to copy it to my hd, using winrar…etc… and after i copied it, i installed all the files, and the game is currently on my hd. But it says i need a disk inserted. Is there a way i can run it straight off my hd? or is there one file i can burn that will fit on one single dvd?

thanks again.[/quote]
Try using virtual drive from Slysoft. It is freeware and you load the ISO image into the virtual drive then the computer thinks you have installed the disc