How do i burn without comentary?

vbimport

Hi guys, first time using this forum so please forgive me if i have done anything wrong or not making sense. I have any dvd and clone dvd and i have been trying to burn some movies and no matter what i do, most of them burn with comentary? I dont have any of the jump to title menu or title menu or adverts ticked, and i choose clone dvd in clone dvd and i check the first box at the top with all the chapters in it, nothing else, i turn off the subtitles, and then i burn the movie and whenever i do it i end up with comentary, if anyone can help me then please do coz this problem is driving me up the wall! Thanks guys.

If you have both audio streams on the backup you should be able to select the correct one with the remote. If not you can try this:

better yet uncheck the “2 channels” on the right side of the panel under “Stream preferences” so the next time you do it, it won’t be checked.

[QUOTE=hobo10;2097372]better yet uncheck the “2 channels” on the right side of the panel under “Stream preferences” so the next time you do it, it won’t be checked.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I intended to circle that one too but I had to get to work, got in a hurry:o

Also if it happens to be a DVD with multiple languages you’ll need to make sure these two are unchecked.