How do I burn this?

vbimport

Microsoft Flight Sim 2000 Pro edition?
I have a sony cdrom and a creative cdrw.

Microsoft often uses Safedisc for copy protection. So use CloneCD and just enable Fast Error Skip. To be on the safe side download Clony
( a protection scanner ), scan the cd(s), and you will be told what to do.

F.P.

I have tried a dozen times to burn it by copying image, then burning image with the safedisk 2 profile, both of them, and all goes well it says successful burn, but nothing loads from the burned cd, and in explorer it says the cd’s are still blank, what’s up with that?
I then downloaded clony, and launched it and it says something like no aspi layer found and refuses to read the cd to see what copy protection is on it, running win2k here.

come on, someone please tell me how to install aspi, so in clony s it works, I don’t read German and it is all in German

Originally posted by JohnBoy
come on, someone please tell me how to install aspi, so in clony s it works, I don’t read German and it is all in German
How to do stuff with Clone :wink: Includes v. good ASPI info

How to do more stuff with Clone :wink: :wink:

How to Search the Clone Forum :wink: :wink: :wink:

ASPI

Ok, I did all that and the aspi check says it is installed correctly, but clony says there is still no aspi layer, but it doesen’t crash, it just says no aspi layer present, and does not launch clonecd when I try to launch it to burn whatever clony sees as copyprotection, WTF?

Anyone?

Originally posted by JohnBoy
Microsoft Flight Sim 2000 Pro edition?
I have a sony cdrom and a creative cdrw.

Hi JohnBoy,

are you shure that your CREATIVE cdrw is supported by CloneCD ? (Creative is a reseller of various drives)
In the CloneCD help you will find a “supported writers” list, look there first.
Try to backup your source CD with default “Game CD Profil” in CloneCD 4.x on a CD-RW first.
Clony xl is also aviable in English language and I know that it doesn’t matter if you have ASPI installed or not ( I don’t have), just go forward.
Please notice that Clony xl is not made by the CloneCD guys, it is just supported by CloneCD.

I hope I could help, sven

No, crap :frowning: it says the 8432E is supported, but I have the 8435E, so are there any burning proggys that can burn copy protected games and stuff other than clonecd that might support my burner?

Post copied to here from CCD

JohnBoy needs a burning app compatible with his burner…suggestions? I’d say try Blindwrite suite or CD Mate

CD-Mate supports it, but he will have trouble anyway since his cdrw does not support efm…he needs to tick aws on clonecd, if he cannot get it to work then download an evaluation of cd-mate use the wizard settings for sd2 and go for it