How do i burn halo, medal of honor?

I have the mds file of both halo and medal of honor: allied assault. when i added it to a cd, it said size too big, i checked on my computer, and the size of the halo.mds file was 736 mb!!! similar with medal of honor, 724mb and 730 mb!!

how do i burn it onto a cd? :confused:

Well, I think there are several problems here. If you have MDS files that means, they are connected to an ISO that requires a layer break (a dual layer ISO).

These won’t even fit on a DVD5. The MDS file isn’t the game. The MDS file just holds layer break info.

Tell us a bit more.

You burn the image files by loading from the .mds files which are the small control files (and not the .mdf files which you have mistakenly referred to as .mds) and both when burnt will fit comfortably on a 700mb cd.

[QUOTE=BoSox2882;1931845]Well, I think there are several problems here. If you have MDS files that means, they are connected to an ISO that requires a layer break (a dual layer ISO).

These won’t even fit on a DVD5. The MDS file isn’t the game. The MDS file just holds layer break info.

Tell us a bit more.[/QUOTE]
The files referred to are cd image files made with alcohol (mds/mdf is alcohol’s native format). They are not dvd image files.